GMOs good for health

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMOs good for health

by Moindreffor » 28/01/22, 12:51

Obamot wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:if the transplant succeeds, and the patient does not change anything, the same effects will reappear sooner or later.
And having the face of the guy, he has a heavy history of smoking or something...
It's like giving caviar pig to hot idiots (if they don't change anything in their lives).

hasty judgment on a simple photo, and then we will accuse the police of carrying out face checks!!!
I just remind you that in France we treat everyone because we refuse to sort between those who "deserve" it and those who "don't deserve it", you seem to want to question that...
you were talking about going back, reading you actually makes a hell of a leap backwards, around 90 years...
Well uh, not hasty at all, you have to take the whole problem into account: given his age, his heart worked well for a long time, so there's a probable interaction due to his lifestyle... preventing heart disease is much less invasive than a transplant, think about it! I prefer to keep my own heart until the end, if for that I just have to go for an egg walk every day... tsssss (and of course avoid getting intoxicated, that goes without saying...)

it's the new medicine :?: , we diagnose people on photo : Shock: : Shock: , the photo just allows you to say that this person seems to be old and nothing more, after that it is only conjecture, oriented by your fund of thought
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/01/22, 12:56

Janic wrote:world'fortdecomprehension
I just remind you that in France we treat everyone because we refuse to sort between those who "deserve" it and those who "don't deserve it", you seem to want to question that...
I remind you that this Hippocratic principle is more and more flouted by certain medics and rulers; follow our gaze!
and so because more and more people flout it, it has to become the norm :!: :!: :!: , beautiful state of mind
you were talking about going back, reading you actually makes a hell of a leap backwards, around 90 years...
90 years ago, there was no intensive cultivation either, which has led to today's dealing with many life-destroying toxic products. Clearly, believing that you are doing well today in ignorance of the future is not that smart. Hippocrates precisely had emitted a great principle more hardly respected: "non-nocturnal primum"and also, just as much forgotten"that your food is your medicine" linking life, health, illness, care!

the 90 years ago was not about the way of life but about the way of thinking, and the one you are defending is very current, and that is what is deplorable... and as you point out, more and more more people seem to go in your direction, under benevolent airs hide the old demons, the wheel turns
1 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 13:24

lesser reflection
and so because more and more people flout it, it has to become the norm :!: :!: :!: , beautiful state of mind
Deplorable state of mind actually inherited from recent Nazism, but more generally from the widely maintained fear to divide and conquer better!
you were talking about going back, reading you actually makes a hell of a leap back, about 90 years..
the 90 years ago was not about the way of life but about the way of thinking, and the one you are defending is very current, and that is what is deplorable...
t according to you, where do you class hippocrates? In the garbage?
and as you point out, more and more people seem to be going your way, under benevolent airs hide the old demons, the wheel turns
the art and the way of telling anything! But indeed the wheel turns in the right direction of awareness! : Evil: : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/01/22, 13:51

Janic wrote:lesser reflection
Deplorable state of mind actually inherited from recent Nazism, but more generally from the widely maintained fear to divide and conquer better!
fear that you initiate and maintain here and elsewhere...
you were talking about going back, reading you actually makes a hell of a leap back, about 90 years..
the 90 years ago was not about the way of life but about the way of thinking, and the one you are defending is very current, and that is what is deplorable...
t according to you, where do you class hippocrates? In the garbage?
and as you point out, more and more people seem to be going your way, under benevolent airs hide the old demons, the wheel turns
the art and the way of telling anything! But indeed the wheel turns in the right direction of awareness! : Evil: : roll:

it's not because you pretend not to understand that you have to say that I'm saying nonsense, the proof you understood my reference above very well, and you immediately place yourself against it, whereas you you are one of its most fervent servants

covid is your 29 crisis
1 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 14:15

Moindreffor »28/01/22, 14:51
lesser reflection

Janic wrote:
of deplorable spirit effectively inherited from recent Nazism, but more generally from the widely maintained fear to divide and conquer better!
fear that you initiate and maintain here and elsewhere..
so be precise: what fear?
where do you think you class hippocrates? In the garbage?
you did not answer!
it's not because you pretend not to understand that you have to say that I'm saying nonsense, the proof you understood my reference above very well, and you immediately place yourself against it, whereas you you are one of its most fervent servants
I especially like to have precise facts on which to express myself and not on suggestions that can be, you never know. Be specific and we'll see if I'm for or against anything!
covid is your 29 crisis
There stupid side, you win the ponpon!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/01/22, 17:15

Janic wrote:I especially like to have precise facts on which to express myself and not on suggestions that can be, you never know. Be specific and we'll see if I'm for or against anything!

yet you support a good number of theses based on no specific fact, it's also your business, it's funny to ask others what you refuse to do all the time

[quote='janic"]covid is your crisis of 29[/quote] On the stupid side, you win the ponpon![/quote]
I let you research the consequences of the crisis of 29, on European history and you will compare it to the explosion of the malevolence of the current conspirators who thus find a fertile bed for all their theses, so you will understand, I believed you more insightful than that...
1 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 17:43

least effort of reflection
Janic:
Be specific and we'll see if I'm for or against anything!
yet you support a good number of theses based on no specific fact, it's also your business, it's funny to ask others what you refuse to do all the time
^ for someone who supports many theses based on no specific fact, it's also your business, it's funny to ask others what you refuse to do all the time. You see what it gives! Be specific!
I let you research the consequences of the crisis of 29, on European history and you will compare it to the explosion of the malevolence of the current conspirators who thus find a fertile bed for all their theses, so you will understand, I believed you more insightful than that.
except that I am not a historian so my opinion does not matter. On the other hand, which theses? Also be specific! You are neither more nor less conspiratorial and you reproach this one by accusing in a vacuum! But my insight is based on specific facts: which ones do you accuse? : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 20:41

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:hasty judgment on a simple photo, and then we will accuse the police of carrying out face checks!!!
Well uh, not hasty at all, you have to take the whole problem into account: given his age, his heart worked well for a long time, so there's a probable interaction due to his lifestyle... preventing heart disease is much less invasive than a transplant, think about it! I prefer to keep my own heart until the end, if for that I just have to go for an egg walk every day... tsssss (and of course avoid getting intoxicated, that goes without saying...)

it's the new medicine :?: , we diagnose people on photo : Shock: : Shock: , the photo just allows you to say that this person seems to be old and nothing more, after that it is only conjecture, oriented by your fund of thought
Since I'm telling you that you have to take the whole problem ON THE BOTTOM, and not superficially...

You know that if things continue like this with the orthotechnical measures following the covid crisis, it is very likely that those who have abused tobacco or alcohol will have medical costs that will no longer be reimbursed! This guy I don't know, it was a simple hypothesis to pose the problem "Magnificent GMOs so good for health” such a silly statement!

You don't seem to understand what kind of society we're heading towards. So stop riding on your high horse for a bit. The GMO vaccine/virus fiasco should make you think a little more. And I stop there.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/22, 16:59

PS: While we're talking about it : Arrowd:

He's a teacher, you believe him I hope?

: Arrowd: Everything is in the title : Arrowd:

4E008C0D-130C-48D9-9E96-538B4076CC8B.jpeg
https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/fondame ... ble_160271
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/01/22, 19:22

Obamot wrote:You don't seem to understand what kind of society we're heading towards. So stop riding on your high horse for a bit. The GMO vaccine/virus fiasco should make you think a little more. And I stop there.

as a transplant patient, I am very concerned about this subject, and your so-called smoker may very well be a firefighter who has inhaled too much smoke in his career, so if this firefighter is a smoker, do we treat him or not?
start sorting out those who deserve and those who don't, according to their way of life, and then, according to skin color, religion...

what you are proposing is an American-style system, where you pay the level of your health insurance according to your life criteria, we have not yet reached that point in France, and we will have to fight to keep this system, but you seem either fatalistic or complicit...

the transplant with genetically modified pigs means the survival of some people due to a lack of donors, and therefore we must also stop the genethon, which has made it possible to treat children with gene therapy, perhaps they too Shouldn't we treat them and spend the money elsewhere? transgenic humans yes, pigs no?
1 x
(of me)