Do you know the moth!!???

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Do you know the moth!!???

by sicetaitsimple » 15/09/23, 16:15

From the moth to Pascal's Wager!
There is one who will be happy, it’s AD44! :D :D :D
1 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 15/09/23, 23:46

This post has become difficult to read...

I wasn't really talking about a disease but a pest (caterpillar) which doesn't only attack the tomato leaf (it eats lots of things in the vegetable garden). Not sure that this reflects a weakness, an imbalance or a degeneration of the plant... perhaps but, it seems quite surprising...

Greenhouse cultivation, on the other hand, seems to me quite obviously to favor the presence of the butterfly!!! Who feasts on these appetizing leaves, sheltered from the wind and rain, under mild temperatures.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/09/23, 07:48

Greenhouse cultivation, on the other hand, seems to me quite obviously to favor the presence of the butterfly!!! Who feasts on these appetizing leaves, sheltered from the wind and rain, under mild temperatures.
very fair, but also and above all absence of the natural predators of these butterflies which first passed through the caterpillar stage.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"