Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

by sicetaitsimple » 24/07/23, 18:55

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:https://www.sirenergies.com/article/pourquoi-le-prix-de-electricite-depend-il-du-gaz/

Article rather well written but making gross errors of interpretation, in particular the usual confusion between "wholesale price" and "spot price".
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/07/23, 19:02

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:https://www.sirenergies.com/article/pourquoi-le-prix-de-electricite-depend-il-du-gaz/

Article rather well written but making gross errors of interpretation, in particular the usual confusion between "wholesale price" and "spot price".

Maybe, I've skimmed over and don't have the skills to figure it all out. That said, it would seem that I had heard that the price of electricity had been indexed to that of gas, hence the enormities that we have seen with the resellers of this "open" market.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 24/07/23, 19:28

I can only direct you to this article from 1956 (an excellent vintage!) by Marcel Boiteux, an eminent EDF executive and economist by training, defending the pricing of electricity at marginal cost.
https://www.larevuedelenergie.com/wp-co ... nergie.pdf
Of course, things have changed a bit since then.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/07/23, 08:44

PVresistif wrote:With an announced increase of 73% increase in electricity (15% 02/23, 10% in 08/23, 17% in 02/24 and 17% in 08/24) in 18 months.
We do not yet know what the increases will be in 2024
A 74% increase without a shield
This announcement follows a proposal to revalue the TRVe by the Energy Regulation Commission (CRE), responsible for calculating the evolution of this tariff twice a year, in February and August. The independent authority thus suggested a 74% increase in this TRV from August 1, given the still high market prices and an update of network tariffs and commercial costs. An offer refused by the executive, who therefore preferred to limit it to 10%, after consulting the Superior Energy Council on Monday.

But until when ? Rationalization of public expenditure obliges, the tariff shield should not only become less protective: its disappearance has been confirmed by "end of 2024" by the Minister Delegate for Public Accounts Gabriel Attal
https://www.latribune.fr/entreprises-fi ... 70017.html
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/07/23, 08:52

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: That said, it would seem that I had heard that the price of electricity had been indexed to that of gas, hence the enormities that we have seen with the resellers of this "open" market.

The price of all energies: electricity, gas, oil, wood pellets, coal are indexed to each other... When one goes up, the others follow...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/07/23, 09:00

yes the price of electricity is indexed to that of gas.

This decision was taken at a time when Russia willingly supplied gas at a stable price.

Things have changed, but not the idiots who run us.

NDA takes stock

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/07/23, 10:29

go again a small ladle of mister 2% : Cheesy:
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/07/23, 11:25

you don't have to listen to it if you don't like it.

Otherwise I did not understand "Mr. 2%".
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/07/23, 11:48

Remundo wrote:you don't have to listen to it if you don't like it.

Otherwise I did not understand "Mr. 2%".

It's not that I don't like it... But when I told you, you might have been telling us about his propaganda all the time... You answered me that it was false...

and for Mr. 2%

Maybe I was imprecise...2.06%

"Candidate for the third time in the presidential election in 2022, he receives 2,06% of the votes cast."
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/07/23, 12:10

oh that's it,

Well, Ami Macro, you're wrong about everything, except the number...
1) NDA does not make propaganda, but serious analyzes and relevant proposals in the interest of France.
2) I have to publish it once a week, and again, which isn't "for a long time", you can take back my messages and take stock...
3) Macron has done 10 times more than NDA in the presidential election, the fact remains that it is a crap, and that NDA is a very respectable man.

Lassalle also made a few %, should we spit in his face for the same reason?

With such reasoning, this country is not out of the rut...
1 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"