Toyota prius II rechargeable and 104 km / h in EV mode finally!

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/12/13, 02:35

Remundo wrote:As for integrating parking rental costs to justify a rapid amortization of the Lithium pack of 6 kWh ... Moué, it is starting to be capillotracted.
It is however very serious. :?
In the city, parking spaces are becoming scarce and expensive. Municipalities begin to quota use of public space for example by issuing only one resident card per household that authorizes parking on the street.
In some areas, 24-hour paid parking (not 24 a.m. to 9 p.m.) is under study.

When Bolloré obtains space to install its vehicles and their charging stations on the road, "neighborhood committees" (residents who are deprived of "their" usual place) mobilize to oppose it.

For information, a parking space is not "free" and a municipality like Bordeaux figures the income of a parking space at 5000 € / year.

When I recounted the words of an elected official who boasted of having reduced by two the equipment of households by car in certain neighborhoods (from 2 to 1,2 cars per household), these are not stories. ..
And if you had to "turn for 1 hour" every evening in your neighborhood before finding a place, you would understand my point better ... The renters of parking spaces speculate on a market that is much more juicy than social housing, because it doesn There is no restriction on evicting a tenant who no longer pays ... Especially when the candidates are jostling to shelter their Teuton 4x4 ...
Kind of haves. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/12/13, 11:44

I ride in the city in old totos, quite small (except the Berlingo, which is not a monster either). Like Nanti, there is much better.

I don't really like the city, dense, concrete, hyper-artificial environments. Where competition is exacerbated for everything, even parking ... Oh yes, I prefer my way of life.

I can't afford a 4X4 to put in a rented garage : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/12/13, 18:51

My point was that you can accept the point of view of a city dweller (or of people living differently).
Today I did a very long test of the Bolloré commissioned in Bordeaux and I find the offer very relevant even if the comfort and life on board are very inferior to the services of our old PSA ...
The performances, when they are hardly criticizable and are of a very good level ... But I have not tackled severe ratings (will have to try again).
0 x
Remundo

Re: Toyota prius II rechargeable and 104 km / h in EV mode finally!

by Remundo » 03/06/23, 09:32

New on the PRIUS PHEV side

The 2.0 liter petrol engine develops 152 hp and is combined with a new 163 hp front electric motor. The total power is 223 hp, against 122 hp before. Above all, there is a much larger battery, this time with 13,6 kWh. The electric range flies away. It goes up to 86 km according to the WLTP mixed cycle, excellent value. This Prius is equipped with a 3,3 kW on-board charger.

Clean Automotive Source

My personal opinion: the prius PHEV was very efficient, but it was a soft car.

Here the new Prius has nothing to be ashamed of in front of a Golf GTE, with the same power and greater electric range. The look is a little sportier without being angular, a good SCx/style compromise

From €43900 including tax, the offer is very competitive.

Even I can't go too far on the subject with this new model, Prius engines have a reputation for ethanolizing without reprogramming.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/06/23, 19:02

We're very close to Tesla's Model Y price... and with the €5000 bonus, it's probably even cheaper.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/06/23, 22:59

As long as they accelerate the movement for the disappearance of the thermal engine, this body is already virtually obsolete... and then, with the speed limits, why so much power? :(
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/06/23, 07:35

talk to the Teslouilles of 300 Ch

as for the ban on heat engines, if the Europeans are stupid, the rest of the world is less so.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/06/23, 13:58

Tesla and the others: IDEM. Unnecessary power: Expensive, dangerous, macho, vroom vroom (dziit dziit), heavy... NULL.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/06/23, 19:10

Remember, however, that a Tesla consumes roughly the equivalent of a liter of super per 100 km, and can drive at high speed for several hundred km.

But, I agree, that with around 100-130 hp on an electric, it's good enough, and that's what most people who drive an EV find.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: