electric car and transport, the point 2010 start

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/03/10, 12:17

Our German friends have just released a prototype
Motor Nature wrote:Porsche 918 Spyder plug-in hybrid, 3 or 30 l / 100 km, you choose.
Article Motor Nature

When this animal is well used (soft on the batteries), it is 3L / 100 km ...

Imagine the cons performance in a Clio!
Last edited by Remundo the 15 / 03 / 10, 14: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/03/10, 13:57

Remundo wrote:Our German friends have just released a prototype
Motor Nature wrote:Porsche 918 Spyder plug-in hybrid, 3 or 30 l / 100 km, you choose.
http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/2010/porsche-918-spyder-plug-in-hybride.php]Article Moteur Nature

When this animal is well used (soft on the batteries), it is 3L / 100 km ...

Imagine the cons performance in a Clio!

Well I would say min 4l / 100, since the SCx of the Clio is much worse ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/03/10, 14:16

Ha ha Indy 8)

yes but the engine is surely more sober ... a V8 of 500 Ch, it is not really good in specific consumption because largely under used in classic driving (use of 50 ch and less ...)

Actually to do circuit laps at 340 km / h .... :|
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/09/10, 14:00

To return to EVs, and considering that 2010 is well advanced ...
For the time being, the manufacturers are very silent and reserve surprises for the Paris Motor Show.

Another significant event when the participants will be the next fair:
In 2011, this show will take place in Paris. 8)

In the meantime, I invite you, for those who can, to take a ride on the 5th Crossing the Alps in Electric Vehicles.
Maybe you will see our friend pass Dirk Pitt on his modified lithium scooter ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 10/09/10, 15:45

thanks for the citro ad : Cheesy:
I am more and more satisfied with my lithium scootelec.
I hope it will allow me to complete this Gap-Nice crossing.

cartec 2011 in Paris, I hope to go there.
0 x
Click my signature
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 11/09/10, 09:16

Flytox wrote:For the reliability of cars that has increased in recent years (before the tidal wave of electro ... nique).
There is also the fact that the manufacturers began to make guarantees of several years and even unlimited mileage, to follow the Japanese manufacturers it seems to me. They were simply forced to follow the flow to be able to withstand the competition. So that the material lasts longer and that it is seen statistically, it has been better studied and realized.

The "electronic tidal wave" began in the early 70s (very early in 1967 to be exact) ... this is when the technical reliability of cars improved ...
The deterioration in reliability appeared when certain manufacturers began to mount unreliable gadgets: we remember (I still laugh about it), for example. of certain Renault with electronic dashboard systematically broken down : Lol:
The 2nd layer was the application, driven economically, of a technique that had proven its worth in aeronautics: multiplexing ... fortunately the main problems seem behind us ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 19/02/13, 18:44

The public service orders 2.600 electric cars:

19 Feb 2013 PARIS (Reuters)

UGAP, the central purchasing office of the public service, announced Tuesday the allocation of an order of 2.100 electric cars to Renault and 500 vehicles to Mia Electric over a period of three years.

These orders follow a call for tenders published in October and are part of a recovery plan for the automotive sector presented by the State in July, which notably extended bonuses to public buyers. purchase of electric and hybrid vehicles.

The UGAP order is for 500 Mia four-seater economy type, as well as 2.000 Zoe from Renault, a four-seater model of versatile type, and 100 Fluence from the same manufacturer, a five-seater car with superior performance.

Mia Electric, according to the company's website, designs and produces exclusively electric vehicles "made 100% in France".

As part of a major call for tenders launched by the State in April 2010, only two lots had been awarded. The third was not awarded because the candidates did not provide solutions deemed sufficiently economical.

The first batch awarded at the end of October 2011, a market of 15.600 vans for communities and public enterprises, especially La Poste, had been won by the Renault Kangoo.

The second, relating to 3.000 small cars in commercial version for public companies - Areva or EDF in particular - and private, had been awarded to the Peugeot Ion-Citroën C-Zero tandem.

The Minister of Productive Recovery Arnaud Montebourg had sharply criticized in September a decision by the UGAP to award the American group Ford rather than a French manufacturer a contract to renew part of the police cars.

http://www.boursorama.com/actualites/la ... 512d42c4b8
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/02/13, 18:55

The subject is :
Cars and electric transport, the starting point 2010

Spoiling, spoiling?

Worst! You deduced that Brian O'Leary was dcd in 2010 ... : Cry:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/02/14, 20:26

Super ambitious this plan!

All RATP buses will be electric in 2025

18/02/2014

This is an ambitious program that RATP CEO Pierre Mongin unveiled in early February. He wants the entire fleet of diesel buses operated by his company to run on electric power by 2025.

We do not yet know what technology will be adopted to equip the 4500 RATP vehicles. And for good reason: it still remains to be invented. "We want a product different from what exists today, the solution is to be built," said Pierre Mongin. He therefore calls on manufacturers to prepare for this little revolution now.

The public company plans to unveil an action plan on the subject next April. It will notably include the establishment of an “100% electric” experimental line in 2015.

http://www.decideursenregion.fr/Ile-de- ... es-en-2025

I hope that the French content of these buses will be as high as possible.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/05/14, 13:50

NISSAN will produce an electric van which will be produced on an assembly line in Barcelona.
the e-NV200 can taxi.

Nissan has started the production of its second all-electric vehicle, the e-NV200, which will soon be available in Europe as both a passenger vehicle and light commercial van. The ceremony was attended by Spanish Ministry of Industry, José Manuel Soria, Catalan President, Artur Mas; and the Mayor of Barcelona, ​​Xavier Trias, who were welcomed by Nissan's Chief Planning Officer, Andy Palmer.

The Nissan plant in Barcelona will be the global production site for this ground breaking zero-emission vehicle, which will be available as a light commercial van, passenger vehicle and electric taxi in the European market.

Representing an investment of € 100 million in Nissan's Barcelona Plant, as part of a wider € 431 million investment in its Spanish operations, the e-NV200 will initially be exported to around 20 international markets, including Japan. Just as with the Nissan LEAF introduction, the number of markets will grow after the initial launch, to continue the company's sustained electric vehicle expansion.

http://www.evwind.es/2014/05/05/nissan- ... ment/45223
0 x