Thermo Gravitational wheel

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Thermo Gravitational Wheel

by peter » 28/10/23, 21:35

Yes, at a certain age, it's better to throw everything away,
and only keep a hammer...

Young people just have to take over.
0 x
Substitute1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Substitute1 » 28/10/23, 22:34

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Peterr wrote:Interesting.
Especially to develop a watering system for gardeners.

At least it works, without vague theories on particle physics or electromagnetism

It was enough to be "pervert" realistic! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 28/10/23, 22:50

Replacement1 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Peterr wrote:Interesting.
Especially to develop a watering system for gardeners.

At least it works, without vague theories on particle physics or electromagnetism

It was enough to be "pervert" realistic! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Incredible discovery of a New Form of Superunity Energy...
that of noisy flies flying tirelessly from one place to another!
It would be very interesting to try to measure the COP of this energy source.

It's annoying, current devices are not designed to measure such energy...pfff.
I wonder how a fly works...
Interesting path to follow, to replace the dangerous Lithium Batteries in electric vehicles.
ORGANIC and more!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/10/23, 23:25

Fireflies, glow worms, electric eels to light us up, and snails to transform Co2 into limestone!
2 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 29/10/23, 00:45

Man will still try to patent what Mother Nature has already invented.
Until the Proton Engine of our cells.

A piece of the Thermo G Wheel puzzle is missing.
the bottles are still transparent, whereas blackened, they would capture the sun's rays much better.
0 x
thermogravitational wheel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by thermogravitational wheel » 29/10/23, 09:03

we know that the solution to global warming is systemic; that is to say changing the system, changing our habits and the way we see progress. Allocate climate patents could be an interesting avenue. In itself, this would make it possible to control its manufacturing, use and recycling from the start. Change the system by the system.
Example: electric scooters will only be built, sold and used under certain conditions responding to the climate emergency. (do not make it a mass object that we now find in all our recycling centers).
We currently award financial aid meeting these requirements to carry out innovations, why not apply it to future patents?

For bottles, if it is radiation it is preferable to have transparent bottles and a black sensor inside.
The radiation passes through the transparent wall without heating it and heats this interior sensor which transmits its heat to the air surrounding it by conduction. As air is a very good insulator, the ideal would be for the interior air which is against the transparent wall not to be in movement (convection). Work on the sensors remains to be improved in order to optimize efficiency and avoid creating a direct heat transfer between the hot source and the cold source. In a Carnot cycle during the adiabatic phases, we can consider that the gas (the air in the bottle) recovers or transmits part of its energy to the materials in the bottle, thus reducing direct transfer losses.
All this fascinates me,
a large thermo-gravitational wheel would make it possible to disprove or confirm our beautiful theories.
1 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 29/10/23, 09:42

Thank you for the details about the black inside.
I thought that instead of Air inside, the CO2 would be better able to absorb calories more quickly.
During the last heatwave I used inverted plastic bottles (cap with hole facing the ground, hole equivalent to the section of a nail)
filled with water and an air pocket...

During the day when the trapped air heated, it created sufficient pressure to flow enough water
to the roots of flowers and plants in the vegetable garden.
At night, the cooling made it possible to re-inhale an equal quantity of air inside to replace the water evacuated during the day.
A form of automatic plant watering.

For the "climate", a controversial subject.
I prefer to wait for the end of the 11 solar year cycle and see if the intensity of the solar winds readjusts the future climate...
I am not fond of anxious mass rushes towards "climate patents" so-called "There is an absolute emergency"...and all the
blabla that goes with it (...)
https://www2.irf.se/mag/
https://mms.rice.edu/spw/realtime/rtsw_energy.jpg
https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/

Let them run, these “rabbits” addicted to the profits of the Masses manipulated daily by the anxiety-inducing media...
To "make me run"...you will first have to pay me.

Anyone who doesn't pay is not my "boss"!
0 x
thermogravitational wheel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by thermogravitational wheel » 29/10/23, 11:59

While waiting for the sun to calm down, nothing is stopping us from playing the cautious card. These 11 future years will perhaps be 11 years too many because CO2 and ocean acidification are not resolved on the same time scale (not to mention biodiversity?).

I don't think I'm playful enough to want to risk anything and why?

For whose benefit?

I prefer wisdom as others prefer...
1 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 29/10/23, 12:21

thermogravitationnelle wheel wrote:While waiting for the sun to calm down, nothing is stopping us from playing the cautious card. These 11 future years will perhaps be 11 years too many because CO2 and ocean acidification are not resolved on the same time scale (not to mention biodiversity?).

I don't think I'm playful enough to want to risk anything and why?

For whose benefit?

I prefer wisdom as others prefer...

CO2 is mass MENTAL manipulation.
It's a HEAVY gas!
Which does not rise so HIGH to the point of creating the much-publicized "greenhouse effect"...
The oceans RE-absorb much more CO2 at different temperatures,
and so many other natural elements for millions of years,
we are kept ignorant about many things to keep our brains manipulatable.
This media “talk” has no more value than the effectiveness of COVID Vax...

Climate changes have been completely normal since the dawn of time, otherwise there would be no submarines in the desert...
nor skeletons of prehistoric aquatic animals, it's cyclical, there's not much to do
except put the heating at 18 degrees... right!

It is easy to check the calories publicized on the hundreds of diagrams/images visible on the Net
to the point of being able to calculate and find that if this were "true"... the heat produced by the greenhouse effect would be OVER-UNITARY!

...that the Earth will produce MORE heat than the solar radiation received. LOL !

There is rather an EMERGENCY to stop being IMBECILISED.

: Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/10/23, 12:33

Peterr wrote:CO2 is mass MENTAL manipulation.
It's a HEAVY gas!
Which does not rise so HIGH to the point of creating the much-publicized "greenhouse effect"...

The atmosphere is not static, CO2 is also present at high altitude.

CO2 only accumulates downward in areas without any convection, such as closed, unventilated caves.

And still there are traces of it, a concentration gradient is established because the CO2 on one side is pulled downward by gravity, but thermal agitation balances it upwards.

In any case, even if the CO2 were placed on the ground, there would still be a greenhouse effect, in fact, the CO2 partly traps the infrared emitted by the ground.
1 x