Thermo Gravitational wheel

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Remundo

Re: Thermo Gravitational Wheel

by Remundo » 15/10/23, 16:21

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I am happy that my few remarks inspire you to adapt your invention.

In fact, engines with low temperature differences require large infrastructures to generate power.

Quite the opposite of car engines, which benefit from large, hot and instantaneous volumes through air-fuel combustion.

Perhaps your invention would also have an adaptation in the thermal energy of the seas, which exploits the temperature differential between the ocean floor (colder) and the surface (warmer)
0 x
thermogravitational wheel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by thermogravitational wheel » 15/10/23, 17:05

Remundo wrote:Hello Jean-Pierre,

I am happy that my few remarks inspire you to adapt your invention.

In fact, engines with low temperature differences require large infrastructures to generate power.

Quite the opposite of car engines, which benefit from large, hot and instantaneous volumes through air-fuel combustion.

Perhaps your invention would also have an adaptation in the thermal energy of the seas, which exploits the temperature differential between the ocean floor (colder) and the surface (warmer)

I see that you do not lack imagination. In your example, it should not be underestimated that it would be necessary to take into account that the cold source must be at the top and the hot source at the bottom for the thermo-gravitational wheel to work.
Indeed, if tomorrow we have an engine capable of operating with a small temperature difference, this would give us a new possibility for the exploitation of interseason thermal storage... Dream or reality?
PS: (sorry for not responding immediately because at the same time I am making a new model for my exhibition on October 21, 2023 at Morcenx La Nouvelle at 10:30 a.m.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/10/23, 20:04

We can clearly see that for it to turn in one direction rather than the other, the sun must be gradually masked...

Useful power 0.003 W, logical given the contradictory forces...
There have been more efficient solar engines https://www.wikiwand.com/fr/Moteur_solaire

It's a fun science experiment, just like the "drinking bird" :P
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/10/23, 23:01

Unfortunately, drinking doesn't get you far...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/10/23, 08:16

Rouethermogravitationnelle replied to Izentrop:
RTG wrote:Thanks for the link to the history of solar motors.
After reading, I see that their technology allowed either to draw water or to run a steam generator with a solar concentration system.
The efficiency of a steam generator is, it seems to me, around 33%.
The operation of the drinking bird uses gravity by heating and cooling a gas in a closed circuit generating an alternating movement with a dead time between each phase (never developed on a large scale).

Will the thermogravitational wheel revive the attraction for solar thermal engines?
1 x