Search found 10 results

by Silhat
05/05/18, 21:12
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : New garden probably late?
answers: 21
views: 14515

Re: New garden probably late?

I answer for Didier ... yes, these worms are there. But they prefer my salads to potatoes :(
by Silhat
05/05/18, 15:15

Hello. My land was originally a field cultivated in the intensive fashion. After my arrival it was just an abandoned lawless area with two or three passages of the dreadful tiller in the space of 10 years. My other half doesn't blame the straw for wireworms, she just vows u ...
by Silhat
04/05/18, 17:15

Good morning all. Following my adventures which turned out rather badly, it must be said ... out of 12 salads, I have 3 left that should leave me tonight: I have an invasion of wireworms, they eat everything. I'm not kidding myself when it comes to potatoes, it's going to be a fiasco. With my dear and ten ...
by Silhat
28/04/18, 14:17

Good morning all. I do a little review, just to give early feedback (and now that I have had the advice, I think it would be rather rude not to say what I did with it) The hay: it is what was the steepest. Without my luck to find someone who e ...
by Silhat
17/04/18, 17:19

Thanks for the advice. That said, this morning while going to the landfill, I met someone who was throwing ... hay: cheesy: we transferred from his trailer to mine and I have to see him again on Saturday for the same quantity. I do not know if that will be enough, I will already show what I have this afternoon ...
by Silhat
15/04/18, 10:08

Good morning all. Thanks for the advice, so I refrained from spreading my clippings. On the other hand, my farmer let me down, no hay for me ... I wonder if I really did not start too late, but for a reason other than the one I had thought of at the start. Happy Sunday and th ...
by Silhat
06/04/18, 12:57

Things are becoming clearer ... I have a farmer who has old hay (two years, unprotected, a little rotten according to him ... I hope it will be okay). Delivery Monday except for mishaps: cheesy: we will have to hurry to go through the brush cutter and find a way to set up a tomato shelter. It will f ...
by Silhat
06/04/18, 10:22

Good morning all. I have a doubt about the installation of my vegetable garden, could you give me your opinion? I haven't got my hands on hay yet, apparently it's more "complicated" than expected (any advice on hay "sources" would be appreciated). In the meantime, can I ep ...
by Silhat
02/04/18, 16:48

Thank you for confirmation. So I'm going to get started, I have a few tomato seeds to germinate now and I will put this and the rest in mid May, anyway, it is way too cold and humid in my house to try anything before.
by Silhat
02/04/18, 16:30

New garden probably late?

Hello everyone. I just discovered this forum and the vegetable garden techniques that are linked to it, it's quite exciting. So, my own case ... I have land which was a traditional vegetable garden poorly maintained by my own (not) care and which has been left fallow for 5 years. The room ...

Go Advanced search