Quality by quantity in housing

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/03/12, 18:14

Yes, we all refuse novelty out of habit !!!

but the Eiffel Tower is repainted every 7 years, with very very great care !!!
otherwise like all these viaducts, nothing would be left !!

The phase shift shows that traditional insulators only have the name of the insulator.
They are only heat transfer retarders, more or less effective depending on their power to contain still air.

Air insulators (wool type) do not delay much but insulate in stationary !!
what delays is the solid mass with high thermal capacity and if possible with fairly low thermal conductivity, like concrete or other heavy, lined with air insulation !!

Read carefully:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusivit%C3%A9_thermique
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduction_thermique

so as not to make an appalling salad by showing his deep misunderstanding of the diffusion of heat !!
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 26/03/12, 18:41

What is the phase shift used for if not to explain the heat transfer within the so-called insulator.
Fortunately, aeronautics did not take building engineers to define the materials to be used.
I think it is wise to see what is done well elsewhere and to apply it to our home, for our well-being.
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 26/03/12, 20:08

Willy FURTER wrote:Why does a home have to be sensitive to fire?
Another stupidity
Large areas and warehouses are protected from fire by Grinell or Sprinkler heads, they can also protect homes.

The IEA or "sprinkler" are not within the reach of all budgets, they are found in supermarkets (ERP type L, M mainly) as well as in high-rise buildings.
For a home it would be an expensive investment.
Anyway from the moment it is only a metal frame, it is not necessary to arrive at such equipment.

With regard to fire resistance, the use of wood is much preferred to that of steel, which during a fire expands and loses its capacity for mechanical resistance quickly.

However, a metal frame can be a good way to increase the earthquake resistance of a home.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 26/03/12, 20:39

I do not think that the life of the inhabitants depends on an expensive investment, especially that, when this risk is taken into account in the definition of the constructive elements, its price decreases drastically.
Solidity, security and well-being must be the priority motivations in the acquisition of housing. If free heating thanks to the recovery of solar calories and rainwater is offered in addition, this can only be beneficial.
A metal frame, isolated from still air, therefore protected from both chemical and thermal attack, dressed in natural products such as wood, stone or brick, allows a healthy and SAFE habitat to be quickly achieved.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/03/12, 20:45

Willy FURTER wrote:What is the phase shift used for if not to explain the heat transfer within the so-called insulator.
Fortunately, aeronautics did not take building engineers to define the materials to be used.
I think it is wise to see what is done well elsewhere and to apply it to our home, for our well-being.

read the basic physics that you ignore, clearly, given on wikipedia:
the phase shift does not serve, nor does it explain, it is basic physics of thermal diffusion and conduction, inseparable from thermal diffusion with attenuation and with phase shift, if the source of T is alternative, valid in aeronautics too !!
It is a characteristic of all diffusion, thermal, of atoms, neutrons, gases, etc., (which is done elsewhere, and which you have not gone to see at all), which attenuates and delays penetration diffusive, with a time or delay, which grows as the square of the diffusion distance, property much more essential than the delay or phase shift, just consequence of this diffusion.

Read and learn the basics of aeronautics, construction and whatever you want, like chemistry (scattering of atoms), nuclear (scattering of neutrons), fast magnetic field scattering in a conductor (skin effect), etc. :

I am afraid that your houses have great thermal errors, and even in aeronautics, if you turn planes into houses.

Finally your contempt for
so-called insulator

shows your lack of knowledge in basic physics, because any body is more or less insulating, or conductive, according to the time scales considered, and instead of despising, you had better learn the brief table given on:
and work on this essential course of thermal conduction by learning each line:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/03/12, 21:55

Good evening,

: Mrgreen:

http://www.mygraal-innovation.com/_Will ... rubrique,2

everything is explained :) .

You are not selling anything ... for now but you are looking for project promoters for glory it goes without saying ...

the house is beautiful oulala I dream about it every night

http://maison-econome.forumpro.fr/t22-p ... e-finalise

avoid photoshop and make it real it will be better :) .

if not what to say ... so many stupidities punctuated by a few low insults make me laugh more than anything else Image .

The im is a beautiful scam not recyclable in addition but hey it is true that you must have the perfect solution to implement it without fault and get much better insulation than passive houses :) , auto_construction did not wait for you to do beautiful things respectful and of life and the environment, look at the book HOMEWORKS you will see what are dream houses auto_construite ...

The concrete block and stilt houses

http://maconnerie-darlot-21.com/upload/ ... -66735.jpg

there are others open your eyes and find out ...

Personally the gogos as you call them are more than happy in their house or for certain we have come to have morning temperatures of around 15 ° c on the ground floor with stone walls (granite therefore very conductive) of 50 cm without heating at night and 19 ° upstairs still without heating throughout the night, the consumption of pellet compared to their parents' house which is smaller has been divided by three, here is what I say. The guys are warm and happy to have followed the choices I have offered them. :) .

With a Greb system your 90 M² out of water out of air are expensive, that is to say 555 euro / m² and there remains all the electrical system plumbing, apparently solm wall ceiling, finally there remains a lot to do therefore 555 euro / m² it is expensive compared to 900euros / m² finished with a GREB (and again the proget on which I participated did not take advantage of the best prices for all the materials so may have further lowered the bill, this says there are sheaths shielded for electrical wiring which you should not know about the harm to the human body a priori ...), but in the end 900 euros / m² finished all inclusive not just out of water out of air :) .

You're beating the wind and trying to sell your concept point ...

In principle, cheap houses are fine, but there are plenty of houses in France, but it should not be secondary or tertiary, rent or sell, but we fall into the system of supply and demand so as not to collapse the market, but you don't talk about it ...

I am not against novelty but against dream sellers and we have a good one who also talks about many things that he absolutely does not control ...

So go ask the firefighter why he lets a simple metal frame building burn, and ask them why we have to have a fire resistance of each material, or better go help them to get out the charred bodies of the houses that burned so quickly that nobody had time to evacuate ...

go ask leukemia patients what they think of magnetic fields ...

And so much literature to put your finger on a few elements that will put the chip in the ear of readers, who will not be taken for rabbits of three days or gogos ...

Good luck hi piper
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 26/03/12, 23:18

+ 1 Bidouille.

This sacred Willy returns every year to the forums to sell his steel house.
One day he will understand that what isolates in space does not necessarily isolate on Earth for good is simple reason that in space there is no thermal conduction but only radiation.

Every time on all forums the same arguments emerged: gray energies, insulation, prespiration, phase shift, ... I even put him to study by CSTB and its Belgian equivalent on thin insulators ... each time it's the same spiel ... And he is surprised that no one wants to put a kopec in his houses ....
Another one who will save the world (and especially his portfolio) thanks to computer generated images.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 27/03/12, 00:30

I will invent the house in chewing gum, anti-seismic because soft, anti break-in because soft, anti-leak because soft, anti-noise because soft, anti tsunami because soft and anti cough because with spruce gum, on the other hand it should not be heated it melts :) , and then it’s a nice dummy trap that sticks to it : Mrgreen:

I had the idea of ​​the gingerbread house but it was already taken :|

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/03/12, 02:30

The Japanese will build anti-tsunami rescue houses, for those who cannot climb fast quickly, of the massive, rigid, hyper-strong type of lifeboat, like those mounted on large boats, or platforms at sea and thrown violently towards the sea, far from a fire, strong to resist the shocks of a tsunami, which lug them for miles !!!!
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 27/03/12, 10:27

Indeed there are the building thermicians and the others.
Regarding the fire risk, an introductory course with firefighters teaches us that it takes 1 glass of water to put out 1 fire at the first second, 1 bucket at the first minute and a ton at the first hour.
Including an automatic fire extinguisher system in a building is cheaper than rebuilding it after a disaster, not to mention the risk of human loss.
It is not enough to deplore, it is necessary to provide solutions capable of eliminating this risk. It is not in the obligation to take a fire insurance or in that to install smoke detectors that we will find the solution but by obliging the builders to make houses non-flammable, not by the nature of the materials used, but in the installation of means of immediate struggle.
This is only my point of view.
Regarding my intervention on this site, my experience has shown me that, taken in working life, we do not take the time to think and we trust people in the trades.
I experienced this by having a house built in 1973, in insulated bricks, which I had to heat by going to make 60 cubic meters of wood each winter.
It was for me a derivative and a physical exercise when I could have done something more constructive.
During this time, the sun passed, making me sweat, without my having the reaction to stop and to understand that it was in the recovery of these calories that the solution resided.
It is done, now I understand and I state it, so that those who have something other than a pea between their ears, react and use what nature offers them generously.
Sincerely
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"