Cold Fusion?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/11/11, 23:58

Deledeco said:

A simple test experience in principle:
strong violent discharges in water (arcs) with pure carbon electrodes and see if we make iron, and other elements, as claimed by some Russians!
!

I have seen several experiences like this in my documentary research. I unfortunately did not register because it is not what I was looking for. Isn't that also in Naudin's conclusions on bingo fuel?
And isn't that what we do in the Z-machine?

But it is certain that the results announced by Rossi are several orders of magnitude greater than all the experiments, including those carried out with paladium.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/11/11, 01:05

The Z machine has a huge energy range and therefore does not fundamentally challenge established science, while those of cold fusion with low energy levels, question everything, if true.

For bingo fuel I don't know.
Read
http://sav-lab.comuv.com/SAV-Lab%20Bing ... actor.html
http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/9805031v1
which does not speak of creation of iron, but of characteristic odor which for me is that of the scrap of the brakes of the old railroads or of chainsaw on iron !!
So to deepen, scientifically measure, the composition (NASA disputed ???), the energy yield of formation, combustion of this gas which is supposed to be strange, and test the elements formed, Iron, not envisaged by Naudin nor this article, probably function experimental conditions.
Vast program of beautiful lab, to do rudimentary.

Rossi seems to have made it reproducible, but the other, strange versions are also important, so true, and able to do more than Rossi, if we make them reproducible and especially if we start to understand the real explanation that will revolutionize everything, discovering a huge section of hidden knowledge and therefore of new technological applications, the most essential being those of alive, who uses it without realizing it at all, simply, but so true, this shows that we understand absolutely nothing about the living, in relation to what remains to be discovered.

It is so incompatible with current established science, that science completely ignores it, reproduces nothing from experiments, does not even test the conservation of these elements in the immensity of the possible experimental conditions, and that only a few individuals allow themselves to test it personally.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/11/11, 02:14

A pot of all kinds of strange effects, very serious and less serious:
http://cerntea.canalblog.com/archives/d ... index.html

Add the lightning ball.

but established Science remains disarmed.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/11/11, 15:26

Deledeco said:

It is so incompatible with current established science, that science completely ignores it, does not reproduce anything from experiments, does not even test the conservation of these elements in the immensity of possible experimental conditions, and that only a few individuals allow themselves to test it personally.

This is the big problem with "academic" (therefore university) research. I saw it again last year during my daughter's final master's thesis: just the way of formulating the question, carefully put between rails, then the follow-up of the question and the methodology: no question of "discovering" something and engaging.

So, you think, when, in addition, you apply for a scholarship like CNRS, to do a doctorate (because, what is important ... is to obtain his title)
Finally, the research was more open during Marie Curie's time.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 13/11/11, 16:27

For the case of cold fusion, it makes sense for the energy lobbies to do everything so that there is no research on this subject! Imagine if a company offers an autonomous generator to Rossi to power your home, you just have to exchange the cartridge every 6 months, like a simple gas bottle ...

EDF / Areva et cie would do the face, as well as all the ITER pros who are just looking for a good hideaway well paid for a few years to do research that will never succeed and that will cost the taxpayer very dear ^^
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 13/11/11, 19:37

nlc wrote:..! Imagine if a company offers an autonomous generator to Rossi to power your home, you just have to exchange the cartridge every 6 months, like a simple gas bottle ......

It really takes a very big effort of imagination. When people start calling Rossi a charlatan, he won't sell much.
:P
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/11/11, 20:42

That they call him a charlatan is not new, but he also has his ardent defenders, and not the least .... Myself, ultra skeptical I changed my mind a bit.

Difficult to keep all your little secrets without being criticized by all those who would like to know them, but I may have discovered one: have a look on "reaction de focardi - rossi estce la fusion cold" or directly on my replication site meyer.be.ma ", fingernail t focardi rossi"
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 14/11/11, 09:54

nlc wrote:For the case of cold fusion, it makes sense for the energy lobbies to do everything so that there is no research on this subject! Imagine if a company offers a standalone Rossi generator to power your home [...]

So why doesn't he commercialize his brilliant invention?
The best way to cut the grass under the feet of lobbies would be to make a fortune with his find.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/11/11, 10:15

Indy 49 said:

So why doesn't he commercialize his great invention

Who are you talking about ?

If it's Rossi, no problem, EON accepts orders.

As for the others ....

I just noticed that it turned out that Perendev's engine was not working, but he had indeed tried to start.

And then you have people like Tariel Kapanadze (assuming his thing works) who want to retire right away and are waiting for the "buyer" of the patent. Rossi, he decided to work.

Personally, if I had designed something like this that works, in a few months I would have equipped all my friends with it
1) "if it works, you pay"
2) sales commission.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 14/11/11, 11:32

strange coincidence

0 x