Search found 19 results

by sam beckett
03/09/09, 22:54
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Natural glue vinyl wallpaper?
answers: 1
views: 3996

Natural glue vinyl wallpaper?

Hello, I need your help with a little something ... I have a room, the decoration of which is still in very good condition, but unfortunately the walls are covered with vinyl wallpaper ....: blushing: I do not plan to do it again (with healthy materials), only when the rest of the house is finished .....
by sam beckett
07/06/09, 10:01
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Water filter for the shower?
answers: 6
views: 11621

Hi, so yes, I bought, and therefore tried the kdf sprite filter, for 4 months now ... in fact I took the hand shower version, with the filter integrated in the handle, because I also needed a hand shower economical, and it was difficult for me to install the shower filter ... but it is the same ...
by sam beckett
29/01/09, 16:05
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : PVC shower hose without?
answers: 4
views: 3884

yeah, that's what it seemed to me ..: cheesy: Please confirm my doubts about the interest of such a product! : lol: Okay, let's go for a good old pvc pipe .. Now, it's true, that they could try to use other materials, rather than constantly using pet derivatives. .
by sam beckett
28/01/09, 18:59
Subject : PVC shower hose without?
answers: 4
views: 3884

PVC shower hose without?

Hi, I am about to buy a shower filter, and I take this opportunity to take an eco hand shower, and therefore to change the hose .. I was going to take it all on the same site, but I found one another Flexible model advertise as "the first PVC-free shower hose!", It ...
by sam beckett
21/01/09, 18:04

oops, shame: oops:, I had not replied to this message .... So to answer the question, I live in Brittany, renowned, as everyone knows, for "the incomparable quality of its water, so pure and so clean "..: cheesy: A hydrophore group ... do not know. But an installation ...
by sam beckett
26/10/08, 20:01

Water filter for the shower?

Hi, So there you have it, while waiting one day can be to install a device to filter the water directly at the outlet of the meter, I would already like to install a filter for the shower ... tired of this shower with this water full of chlorine. .. What brand / model of filter do you recommend to filter a m ...
by sam beckett
11/10/08, 20:17
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Question window change with total removal
answers: 2
views: 7338

So how to say ... the inside edge of the window is aligned with the plaster coating which covers the plasterboard bricks .. The frame is fixed to the concrete block by blocks on the side of the window .. the pastes are located in the void air between the brick and the styrofoam .. I don't know if I am very clear ...
by sam beckett
11/10/08, 14:17
Subject : Question window change with total removal
answers: 2
views: 7338

Question window change with total removal

Hello, My windows are currently being changed .. It is a complete removal of the old ones and therefore there is breakage, and connections to be made ... My walls are composed as follows, inside to outside: - Plasterboard -Brick plasterboard -vacuum of air -styrodur board (unfortunately) -parpa ...
by sam beckett
19/07/08, 13:04
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : PVC joinery Kömmerling in renovation: case of conscience
views: 46333

ah and I forgot, if you change your windows, don't forget to choose the total removal. That is to say to completely remove your old window, frame, etc. .., and to install the new one as for new. On the other hand, the installer will have to make some plaster connections around the windows.
by sam beckett
19/07/08, 12:38
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : PVC joinery Kömmerling in renovation: case of conscience
views: 46333

thank you. it matches what I heard, except for aluminum wood, of which I did not see the point. I imagine on the other hand that it must be much more expensive? Did you have a local company do this? or national distribution? (story that I inquire about the prices of this kind of product). you can ...

Go Advanced search