The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 22:44

Funny, I get called a fascist by an old nut who regularly relays the ideas / theses / theories of the fascosphere ... : roll:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 23:03

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Funny, I get called a fascist by an old nut who regularly relays the ideas / theses / theories of the fascosphere ... : roll:

It is true that I often speak of the abuses of the Greens who want to impose their credo on us and cast shame on their opponents, see their method here. But the neo-Bolsheviks of the green do not yet have political power, in short, they fart higher than they have their ass, and are incompetent, as this youtubeuse demonstrates:

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 23:12

One more time:
ecology has nothing to do with these puppets
I've never voted for these assholes in my whole life.
Believe me, I appreciate the efforts of an underling, should I say of a grouillot, or rather of a dog like you, to defend his masters and to continue to lick their ass and the balls with a such fervor, while he is retired.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/06/21, 06:34

ABC2019 wrote: and your "chosen" decrease, I still did not understand what that meant concretely.

You just have to see the reactions after a drop of 8% of the GDP in 2020: do you see many who propose to continue?

Let's go back to the definition of the words you use.

Degrowth: is a political, economic and social concept which advocates the reduction of consumption.

Voluntary: Which results from an act of will (and not from automatism, reflexes or impulses).

But all you object to me is about automatism, reflexes or impulses.

It's very simple, you have to be smarter than the reflex part in each of us.

Disaster-human-natural / the-tale-of-warming-and-the-fight-against-the-co2-t15854-3480.html # p451684
Obviously, uninformed people remain on their reflex side and do not want a drop in GDP.
if we remain about it not to be informed or refractory for some obscure reasons, it will be the decrease all the same, a little later and suffered, consequently much much worse.

Once again, do not expect everything from me (who am I?), Do not expect everything from others, first of all be convinced that decrease is inevitable. In the long term It is better that it be voluntary rather than endured. It's just common sense. Up to you.
I come out of your infernal pinch.
Last edited by humus the 23 / 06 / 21, 06: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/06/21, 06:54

humus wrote:Obviously, uninformed people remain on their reflex side and do not want a drop in GDP.
It will be the decrease anyway, a little later and suffered, therefore much worse.

I don't see why you say it's much worse.
The yellow vests reacted violently to taxes, and therefore to a drop in their "organized" purchasing power. They had not reacted so violently to the surge in barrel prices, which came to the same thing, but which was taken as an external inevitability. "Organizing degrowth" can be politically very dangerous because it designates a person in charge. On the other hand, if we compare to the case of personal aging (which is very comparable in my opinion), your "evidence" is no longer so at all: faced with inevitable and suffered aging, the reaction is not at all that it is better to organize it yourself, most of the time you think you have to do everything to slow it down!

Once again, don't expect everything from me (who am I?),

I don't expect you to save the world, I just expect you to justify your positions if you post them (which nobody forces you to do). You seem to have certainties, you have the right, but then we are entitled to ask you to justify them, as with every person who displays certainties.

do not expect everything from others, first of all be convinced that voluntary degrowth is better than sustained decline. It is common sense. Up to you.
I come out of your infernal pinch.

I am not convinced at all, for the arguments presented above, that it is "common sense" c, and if it is common sense, I would like to know what you did to decrease and how far - I'm afraid it doesn't go beyond symbolic gestures that give a clear conscience without changing anything in substance.

And I think it's been at least 3 times that you announce that you go out ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/06/21, 07:11

ABC2019 wrote:

Like what there is good in sayings, never two without three, therefore it's time to get out of your hellish mill.
To enlighten you, this means that I am no longer answering you on this subject, given that you do not move forward, you endlessly buckle down on your obsessions, without listening, without integrating, without understanding the other.
I allow myself to answer (you) on any other subject, although I do not see why you would change your character between two, therefore it may end up in hell too, with the same conclusion, I do not responds more at the end.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/06/21, 07:54

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Like what there is good in sayings, never two without three, therefore it's time to get out of your hellish mill.
To enlighten you, this means that I am no longer answering you on this subject, given that you do not move forward, you endlessly buckle down on your obsessions, without listening, without integrating, without understanding the other.

like most of the time on forums, the arguments which amount to personal attacks against his opponent, without providing any substantive answer, are only the description of his own attitude.

Finally the discussion was good: I started by saying that I did not understand exactly what Janco was proposing, and after several pages of discussions with you, not only did I not understand better, but I have when even understood that those who supported him did not understand more than I did.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/06/21, 08:06

ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

like most of the time on forums, the arguments which amount to personal attacks against his opponent, without providing any substantive answer, are only the description of his own attitude.

Finally the discussion was good: I started by saying that I did not understand exactly what Janco was proposing, and after several pages of discussions with you, not only did I not understand better, but I have when even understood that those who supported him did not understand more than I did.

You still haven't understood anything, I wasn't expecting anything else, common sense escapes you.
In his lectures he offers nothing, your question like many other of your questions, is either absurd or null and void.
Personal attacks? Ask yourself questions about your own attitude.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/06/21, 08:45

humus wrote:You still haven't understood anything, I wasn't expecting anything else, common sense escapes you.

It is you who affirm it, except that you do not say where I lack common sense. When I say "depletion is analogous to aging, and when you get older, you don't try to provoke it but rather to slow it down", for me that is common sense. And when I ask you who is willing to lower their standard of living (and by how much you've done it yourself), that's also common sense.

Your "common sense" is just contrary to what we observe in the way the world goes (probably including your own way of life, because you did not answer any question relating to what you were doing yourself to decrease your consumption). ), and my "lack of common sense" is just consistent with what's going on everywhere.

So review your vocabulary before making judgments.

In his lectures he offers nothing, your question like many other of your questions, is either absurd or null and void.

my question is not absurd, but if you answer, "he is not proposing anything", it justifies it on the contrary since I was saying "I do not understand what he is actually proposing". If he doesn't offer anything, it's normal that I didn't understand him then. So let's stay there, Jancovici is not proposing anything, and neither are you. So live as you want, let others live, and it will be good like that.
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 23/06/21, 10:01

ABC2019 wrote: If he doesn't offer anything, it's normal that I didn't understand him then.

What is abnormal is not to have understood on his own that he is not proposing anything, he is informing.
What is abnormal is not to understand that the decrease is a logical deduction from its scientific presentation (the pursuit of the growth would be deleterious, therefore absurd for a mind of common sense), what is abnormal is not to make the difference between the sustained decrease and the voluntary decrease, what is abnormal is not to hear what others say, what is abnormal is to remain in loop on its own fallacious logic.
Other than that all is well, let's stop there, indeed.
0 x