State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by Janic » 20/01/20, 07:57

I'm tired of reading in the future, tell me why I knew you weren't going to understand ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: .
insofar as the present is already in the past, there are hardly any other alternatives: either dreamy utopia or concrete realism. Are Krisna is very nice and idealistic, but we are feet in shit where it is not enough to recite mantras for that to change.
Thank you, that's it, I remember why I didn't answer you anymore
it's very simple! You can not bear other opinions than yours, so for lack of concrete arguments and above all viable and reliable, you defile yourself. Bravo courage and ego. : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/01/20, 08:46

Janic wrote: You can not bear other opinions than yours, so for lack of concrete arguments and above all viable and reliable, you defile yourself. Bravo courage and ego. : Evil:

That must be it... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/01/20, 08:51

Janic wrote:
You can not bear other opinions than yours, so for lack of concrete arguments and above all viable and reliable, you defile yourself. Bravo courage and ego. : Evil:

That must be it... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
it is very good to finally realize it! Because how do you say
"Because you are in a logic of dominated, of resigned, in relation to the subject. look up to see." Yes, it must be that! Give up your ego and look up to see the world as it is.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/01/20, 08:57

Janic wrote: see the world as it is.
and therefore see the blockages and see the remedies. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/01/20, 10:09

Janic wrote: it's very simple! You can't bear other opinions than yours,

To be less dry than my previous answer, it is not the contrary opinions that I do not support but you are right on one point, there is something I do not support:
It's not listening, it's not being heard.
Not being accepted is fine with me, whether with good or bad arguments, but at least hear me beforehand.
Basically my approach is, I point "that does not go in reality, it should be changed because this or that" and one answers me "but see, it is impossible since the reality is thus".
Sorry but : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: or Grr, depending on the time and the accumulation.
In addition, as if I ignored reality ... which I perceive to be modifiable ...

A priori there is onlyAhmed (may be Guy ? ) who understands / accepts the process, not necessarily my conclusions and this is not a problem for me. They are subject to change.
In short it is the primary reaction in not listening which annoys me, indeed.
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/01/20, 11:26

In short it is the primary reaction in not listening which annoys me, indeed.
I know that by heart and it annoys me too, but on different subjects than the ones you are examining.
Basically my approach is, I point "that does not go in reality, it should be changed because this or that" and one answers me "but see, it is impossible since the reality is thus".
This is also what I do and I get the same answers. A VG world? impossible since the reality of the bidoche is like this. be organic: the same answer! be free in awareness of your health choices: ditto alcohol: same thing ..
So where are you yourself on this "reality that is so?" in other words have you looked up in these areas, yet possible to change since some do?
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/01/20, 12:21

Janic wrote: I know that by heart and it annoys me too, but on different subjects than the ones you are examining.

How is it that you react the way you blame others elsewhere?
You should be particularly sensitive to it ..
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/01/20, 12:30

Janic wrote: A VG world? impossible since the reality of the bidoche is like this. be organic: the same answer! be free in awareness of your health choices: ditto alcohol: same thing ..
So where are you yourself on this "reality that is so?" in other words have you looked up in these areas, yet possible to change since some do?

Vegetarian and not Vegan, I went back to alcohol since I frequent econo : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: (very very occasionally)
Organic goes without saying, as much as possible.

But then there is a macro on which, if we don't organize ourselves, it won't move, not quickly, or too late.
Like debt money for example which is a poison today.
Difficult to make a currency all by yourself : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
or build a generation IV plant on its own. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/01/20, 12:48

Janic wrote:
I know that by heart and it annoys me too, but on different subjects than the ones you are examining.
How is it that you react the way you blame others elsewhere?
You should be particularly sensitive to it ..
I do not criticize the process itself, but this side TJ who takes others for ignorant because they do not adhere to their sect (in the non-derogatory sense) and therefore among others: "Because you are in a logic of dominated, of resigned, in relation to the subject. look up to see"as if YOU represent some kind of unique reference, which indicates a strong presence of the ego in you and thus it makes me react to it.

Janic wrote:
A VG world? impossible since the reality of the bidoche is like this. be organic: the same answer! be free in awareness of your health choices: ditto alcohol: same thing ..
Vegetarian and not Vegan, I went back to alcohol since I frequent econo : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: (very very occasionally)
Like what, bad visits it does damage. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Organic goes without saying, as much as possible.
I do not ask you to take stock of your positive or negative points, (what right?) but only to emphasize that everyone works in the areas that motivate him.
For the rest, since everything is linked and dependent, each time it is only different ways of approaching social problems.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/01/20, 17:39

Janic wrote: as if you were some kind of unique reference

The unique reference is you who oppose me by saying that the world is as it is and that it is futile to want to change anything. It's what you say.

If it's fun to support something, then its opposite, (what you're going to do when I have posted this message), just to spend time in written jousting, me it piss me off, I have something else to do.

End for me with you, I don't even try to explain or justify anything to you anymore, it's a waste of time.
0 x
whatever.