State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by eclectron » 09/12/20, 09:53

0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/12/20, 11:22

Absolutely not ! : Mrgreen:
We started 'there' and we stayed 'there', that is to say failure. : Lol:
failure on your side, since these discussions have shown your contradictions between saying and being; yes, it is a blatant failure ... as for the rest of humanity!
Izentrop, quoting Piccard, has the last word, so to speak.

Izentrop, as usual, has either read the wrong way or you, it is not about the disappearance of humanity but the collapse of society (in its current choices) which involves the rest of the living on this earth , but not just our usual ego
announced on French-speaking Swiss television lcollapse of our societies for 2030 if we don't radically change the way we live, think, act ...
More than 48 years later, we still have not done anything, so, if it is true, in a short time 2 thirds of the world population will disappear ... Are we pulling the straw?
if there is any straw left! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/12/20, 12:31

Always the reductive incomprehension that tires me ... and gives me energy through anger. : Mrgreen:
She even very energy intensive all the same : Mrgreen:
Janic wrote: failure on your side, since these discussions have shown your contradictions between saying and being

No contradiction between what I say and do on the other hand one can find a gap, sometimes enormous, between what I report and what I am. This is reality and not the distorted vision you make of it.
Failure to have attempted in the face of passivity and conformism that I did not imagine so powerful on a forum which wants to be 'ecotruc' and open.
Half failure for my part since I learned : Mrgreen:
I do not know you. I would know you personally, I would have immediately known if it was worth trying the experience with you or not
I still don't know you personally, but I know you better. I paid for the screen and keyboard blindness

I have not read Piccard, the internet page is empty at home (?), I only bounced on Izentrop's comments which are anyway correct on the orders of magnitude and the period. Cf Meadows
So it's really quibbling for nothing!

Janic wrote: More than 48 years later, we still have not done anything, so, if it is true, in a short time 2 thirds of the world population will disappear ... Are we pulling the straw? if there is any straw left! : Cheesy:

It is good to say it. Personally, that does not satisfy me to stop there, given that it is possible to act for the better.

When I read you, I only hear an old French idiot who only knows how to bitch, drags his feet and doesn't move his ass.
0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/12/20, 12:36

eclectron wrote:
Obamot wrote:I haven't seen a guy often creating a thread and then doing hara kiri.

No understand, if it's me you're talking to? where is it hara kiri?

I do, I understand myself. Just read your last post: uplifting (alas).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/12/20, 13:07

janic wrote: failure on your side, since these discussions have shown your contradictions between saying it and being
No contradiction between what I say and do : Arrowu: on the other hand, we can find a discrepancy, sometimes enormous, between what I report and what I am. This is reality and not the distorted vision you make of it.
Appreciation only nobody due to your ego!
Failure to have attempted in the face of passivity and conformism that I did not imagine so powerful on a forum which wants to be 'ecotruc' and open.
You don't have to know, but you can learn everyday that a forum is a place of exchange of point of view, not of an administration which would impose its ideas (although it comes slowly) so there are as many conformists as progressives and you are badly placed to claim yourself in the second category.
Half failure for my part since I learned
a biblical maxim says "that god can draw good from evil" you see from failure you can draw useful lessons from it.
I do not know you. I would know you personally, I would have immediately known if it was worth trying the experience with you or not
This is the whole advantage of anonymity, anyone can say anything, pretend to be or not.
I still don't know you personally but I know you better. I paid for the screen and keyboard blindness
How big you are! Above all, you cannot bear to be contradicted in your fantasies of an ideal, non-existent society, since after millennia nothing has changed, except for a few individuals who have been spared here and there.
You, me (maybe) in my own choices. To be idealistic is one thing, to be pragmatic is above all realistic.
So answer pending: do you eat these murdered animals for the pleasures of the mouth? Do and be!
It is good to say it. Personally, that does not satisfy me to stop there, given that it is possible to act for the better.
You know the story of the guy who lifts his ass from his chair, goes around it three times and goes back to sit there. ”How many laps did you do?
When I read you, I only hear an old French idiot who only knows how to bitch, drags his feet and doesn't move his ass. : Arrowu:
Ah finally ! the real eclectron that is revealed!
A flower doesn't care who's looking at it
But there she stinks more and more
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/12/20, 15:51

Obamot wrote:
eclectron wrote:
Obamot wrote:I haven't seen a guy often creating a thread and then doing hara kiri.

No understand, if it's me you're talking to? where is it hara kiri?

I do, I understand myself. Just read your last post: uplifting (alas).

It is hara kiri which I do not see the connection to the extent that this subject was born dead, here anyway.
Uplifting if you want, I call it a break for strong divergence.
0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/12/20, 16:58

Mwouais, you're the one saying it, it's not like you haven't posted anything, eh ... Don't pretend you're not there for nothing.

On the one hand, there is the vision that each has of society and on the other the attitude that we have towards each other. I do not want to debate it but must not be confused. There it gives the impression that you shoot everything that moves (for culinary things, you insult?)

Morality, when someone sows he reaps. But you look obtuse that you don't want to see it or recognize it, the proof, I'm really not concerned but you still find a way to bring it back. I see it like that.
So yes, I maintain and would say no more.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/12/20, 17:15

where this subject was born dead, here anyway.
Uplifting if you want, I call it a break for strong divergence.
On the one hand, there is the vision that everyone has of society and on the other the attitude that we have towards each other. I do not want to debate it but must not be confused. There it gives the impression that you shoot everything that moves (for culinary things ...)
nothing to add! You got off to a good start and then YOU slipped by absolutely wanting the world (of this site) to convert to your beliefs (not bad in itself).
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/12/20, 17:21

Obamot wrote:Mwouais, it's not like you haven't posted anything, eh ... Don't pretend to be there for nothing.

We could redo the history ...
I immediately found myself faced with a 'stupid' contradiction and never anything constructive.
The subject holding to my heart, I continued, I liked to share certain things and always this 'stupid' contradiction in return (we will not name anyone) so for a long time, I understood that it was DEAD.
I then used the subject as a storage site that I found interesting and possibly for sharing with those who read but remain silent.
Lately I no longer take any gloves with the 'stupid' contradiction and I say what I have on my heart, even if it means being fired.

So I am there for what I am there, finally ..... : roll:
It's not written Mother Theresa on my forehead either.
Everything has a limit and the collapse of anything (a subject), it's never a pretty show : Mrgreen:
0 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/12/20, 18:11

We could redo the history ...
I immediately found myself faced with a 'stupid' contradiction and never anything constructive.
The subject holding to my heart, I continued, I liked to share certain things and always this 'stupid' contradiction in return (we will not name anyone) so for a long time, I understood that it was DEAD.
When I started to study the religions which dominate in France in theology, I found in everyone the same discourse as you and all when we underline their mutual contradictions, they all take the fly, too attached to their belief to make their own. proselytizing for the sole good of humanity. Only a few intellectuals in these religions - (therefore very, very rare) admit that all have the same objective, to make humanity better, but through their one and only channel since they are convinced to be the good one, the only acceptable channel ( everyone else is obviously wrong)
So by doing so, no wonder you are as disappointed as a TJ, an evangelist, a Buddhist, an atheist or a Catholic tradition upset. It is not unique, the same phenomenon exists in politics, medicine, ultimately human society! Like them all, you have convictions and you share them with yourself that's already it! No?
Lately I no longer take any gloves with the 'stupid' contradiction and I say what I have on my heart, even if it means being fired.
Absolutely:Chase the natural and it comes back at a gallop!
0 x