Veganism as therapeutic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 28/10/14, 19:41

Obamot wrote:In clearer Janic, do not look too much ...:

- Amazing that someone who stood out so far from the "conventional medicine"to the point of becoming (supposedly) VG-agitator comes so much to solemnly claim to"medical prescriptions(Lol) there I am still bent!

... I did not know him such a sense of humor Image

I make the parallel between "VG as therapeutic" and "medical prescription of the obligatory cardio regime",
It's the same goal!
as it is identical, there is no branding!

I'm in tune with Medicine :D

[Moderate]
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 29/10/14, 05:01

Obamot wrote:In clearer Janic, do not look too much ...:

- Amazing that someone who stood out so far from the "conventional medicine"to the point of becoming (supposedly) VG-agitator comes so much to solemnly claim to"medical prescriptions(Lol) there I am still bent!

... I did not know him such a sense of humor Image

but who are you ?

This is a serious question!

life or death for some cardiacs,
who will be eliminated from the transplanted quota for this reason.

or quality of life for me (avoiding heart problems in the process)

You are at odds with Medicine, to say the least.

And. . with my results, for the most.

You are not funny!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/10/14, 23:12

About veganism, who said you had to take meat to be tough?
A video of Frank Medrano, athlete and vegan ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPsvF3UOdo
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/10/14, 07:27

sen no sen hello
About veganism, who said you had to take meat to be tough?
the bitch sellers simply! The sports world is full of vegetarians and vegans, but where they are the best performers are endurance sports.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 31/10/14, 05:11

Robert Marchand, world record of the hour, 26,9 km 102 years
*** http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme-sur-rout ... ans/437001 ***

"" On September 28, 2012, Robert Marchand set the 100 kilometer record in Lyon, in 4 hours 17 minutes and 27 seconds, averaging over 23 km / h, in the over 100 category. ""

As if by chance, he has the age of vegetarian fashion of the 30 years of cyclists;
or some journalists have advocated to ban vegetalism and confuse it with doping,
at that time, the majority of cycling champions were vegetarians.
0 x
tree
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tree » 04/06/15, 19:51

After several years to have tried and tested several nutritional approaches to cure my health problems (Seignalet, Kousmine, GAPS, instinctotherapy, frugivorism, vegetarianism, veganism, fasting, etc) including several years of vegetarianism and (especially) veganism to all sauces (to experiment), I can now say that the vegeta (l) (r) isme is not made for me considering my problems and is certainly not (in my humble opinion) the best way to recover and stay healthy for a human being.

I am now a particular paleo diet: I am still sensitive to the animal suffering and the barbaric conditions of breeding now and so I opted for a predominantly ketogenic diet and based especially for the meat products on bi-valves such as the mussels, oysters ... Besides the fact that they have a lot of benefit and high nutritional density (DHA, boxed multivitamin) they do not have a central nervous system and therefore do not potentially suffer.

I also think that our human brain did not cook meat, as many paleontologists say, but with DHA http://www.ted.com/talks/elaine_morgan_ ... s#t-220844

In short, I do not say that we can not be healthy or performant being vegan but I wanted to share my experience because there is a lot of fanaticism and emotions (which I understand) in this environment with people who swear by it (to ruin their lives and do nothing else) and try to set themselves up as health experts and to say that everything that comes out of the dogma is impure.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/06/15, 08:39

tree hello
After several years to have tried and tested several nutritional approaches to cure my health problems (Seignalet, Kousmine, GAPS, instinctotherapy, frugivorism, vegetarianism, veganism, fasting, etc) including several years of vegetarianism and (especially) veganism to all sauces (to experiment), I can now say that the vegeta (l) (r) isme is not made for me considering my problems and is certainly not (in my humble opinion) the best way to recover and stay healthy for a human being.

You put your finger on a sensitive part of these modes of health. To better understand the successes and failures of these different approaches, we must say that the human body is like a machine (it is a machine) and each pathology can be compared to the pathologies of any machine, whose more known and current is the automobile. Clearly, if a problem comes from embedded electronics, which will result in injection problems, for example, no injector repair will be effective even with the method or thing.
Moreover, if the "crate" rust for decades by negligence, or due to the middle of life, it is not tinkering that will restore his early youth. It is therefore necessary to relativize each case, each situation, according to many parameters, some of which overlap in each method and others escape.
Lastly, time is an important factor and certain pathologies can only be resorbed (more or less) over long periods of time and so a lot of patience and effort (freely agreed) are needed to achieve this.
Now, it's only an impression, you seem to run from one to the other to find the miracle recipe, (which is extremely rare) and therefore where this disappointment that questions the systems tried rather than oneself and which often characterizes hypochondriacs.

I am now a particular paleo diet: I am still sensitive to the animal suffering and the barbaric conditions of breeding now and so I opted for a predominantly ketogenic diet and based especially for the meat products on bi-valves such as the mussels, oysters ... Besides the fact that they have a lot of benefit and high nutritional density (DHA, boxed multivitamin) they do not have a central nervous system and so do not potentially suffer.
Until at some point we discover that the nervous system involved is only one of the aspects of the sensitivity to suffering (as a reminder not long ago ON said that animals did not suffer it was even furniture under the legislation.)

In short, I do not say that we can not be healthy or performant being vegan but I wanted to share my experience because there is a lot of fanaticism and emotions (which I understand) in this environment with people who swear by it (to ruin their lives and do nothing else) and try to set themselves up as health experts and to say that everything that comes out of the dogma is impure.
It is not necessary to make a generality of particular cases (even if these particular cases are the most visible because cutting with others more flexible, it would be necessary to trace their history to unravel what produces such type of behavior) if not is falling into an anti-"antis" fanaticism.
0 x
tree
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tree » 05/06/15, 11:35

Hello janic,

I share my experience directly and I see myself wearing the qualifier of hypochondriac (indirectly and subtly of course) and a good lesson on health compared to the electronics of a car. As you say (rightly), it is necessary to avoid generalities (as well as hasty conclusions, besides if you read again you will notice that I affirm nothing outside of my personal experience and that I remain very nuanced), especially when you ignore all the steps of my journey.

For your information I did not compulsively jump from one approach to another and I would prefer to be vegeta (r) (l) ien if it was possible for me, I tested these different approaches with an open mind and methodically to see what was improving my problems and I kept going until I found an approach that allowed me to quell all my symptoms, as the saying goes "only idiots don't change their mind" and I prefer to stay curious and open-minded all my life, without falling into the caricature of conservative orthodoxy or conversely the revolutionary iconoclast, the middle path suits me very well.

The body is a much more complex system than a simple machine that does not really understand much, biology should incorporate many new principles to see more clearly (including quantum physics or bioenergetics) and scientific research should be less biased, riddled with conflicts of interest and financed by lobbies (everything and its opposite can be read in the scientific literature and there is often only personal experience, common sense and open-minded without any cognitive dissonance one can get an idea).

Concerning the bi-valves, perhaps the central nervous system only corresponds to one of the aspects of the sensibility and the suffering, but in this case the plants and the plants also undergo sufferings (experiments of Baxter for example ), I personally prefer to adopt this compromise and remain relatively healthy and functional without suffering, it is not the principles of nutritionfacts or hygiene that helped me to get there.

Kind regards.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/06/15, 12:54

Concerning the bi-valves, perhaps the central nervous system only corresponds to one of the aspects of the sensibility and the suffering, but in this case the plants and the plants also undergo sufferings (experiments of Baxter for example )
Absolutely ! Everything that has life obeys the same rules and suffering can be considered as a signal of "distress" even in its smallest forms, such as animal cells and plants. So it is undeniable that the plants themselves react to any form of violence, which any gardener will have seen.
This is why veganism can not (in my opinion) be considered from the angle of "affective", but biological, that is to say corresponding to comparative anatomy to better define the type of food best adapted to the human type. .

Personally I prefer to adopt this compromise and remain relatively healthy and functional without suffering, it is not the principles of nutritionfacts or hygiene that helped me to get there.
The choices are not discussed and if this mode suits you: Why not! Everyone is free of his choices and his advantages as disadvantages.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 25/10/15, 18:31

WHO processed meat products classified carcinogen class5
(sausage, hamburger, sausage, ham ...) are found in the same place as arsenic, asbestos or cigarette (class 5)

Red meat classified probably carcinogenic class4
*** http://www.2012un-nouveau-paradigme.com ... nt-organic ***

And so,
do not consume animal protein as veganism becomes a therapeutic

The debate is closed
Thank you for your attention!

: Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "