Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 04/04/20, 22:37

gegyx wrote::?: :frown:
The government would have decreed a better treatment than that of D. Raoult, it is the rivotril ...

https://blogs.mediapart.fr/wael-mejriss ... du-covid19

Ah well, thin .....
Last edited by Adrien (ex-nico239) the 04 / 04 / 20, 23: 03, 1 edited once.
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 04/04/20, 22:45

Remundo wrote:The Voice of the North nuances things a bit

Uh, you read that right .... I think it CONFORTS this idea of ​​giving free rein to a peaceful end of life (so as not to shock anyone)

Except that it is not new and that it more or less went unnoticed.

For people at the end of their life who WISH TO DIE AT THEM rather than in a hospital, the Ministry of Health announced at the start of the year that it would make pharmacies available, for city doctors, injectable Midazolam, "first-line drug for deep and continuous sedation maintained until death", describes Vidal. For the moment, it can only be issued by doctors and hospital pharmacies.
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 04/04/20, 22:54

sicetaitsimple wrote:To read for those who want to be informed and not spread offensive fake news for our caregivers.

https://www.lci.fr/sante/coronavirus-no ... 50032.html

And for those who have made blind and nasty systematic opposition to our current leaders, when they have often praised the precedents who have done nothing for decades!

I was born on the left, but what a stupidity that this Pavlovian opposition to any decision, often based on fakes, or truncated information!

Many here say they are leftist or progressive and yet they use and abuseverbal abuse and filthy intolerance, find the error ! : roll:
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 04/04/20, 23:01

sicetaitsimple wrote:To read for those who want to be informed and not spread offensive fake news for our caregivers.

https://www.lci.fr/sante/coronavirus-no ... 50032.html

Frankly I don't get it right ....

Do you read the articles you post or just the headlines?

the use of Rivotril is "aimed at the palliative care of patients confronted with an asphyxia state and who cannot be admitted to intensive care or for whom a decision to limit active treatments has been taken."

"This drug only accompanies the person in his last moments by alleviating his suffering and placing him in deep sedation",

The end of life is framed by the Leonetti law, a text which proscribes "the unreasonable obstinacy" of the medical profession and the "artificial prolongation of life", including when the latter is unable to express its will.

The doctor can take the risk of shortening the patient's life by administering a dose of palliative care that he deems necessary for his comfort.

"it is not a question of a relaxation of the modalities of use but only, of its modalities of dispensation",

We are within the framework of the law which evolves at these moments on the verge of death.
It's been 15 years, it's not new
Euthanasia is prohibited but not to shorten suffering at the risk of causing death by deep sedation.
And rivotril is used for that
And in general the end of the trip ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/04/20, 23:10

we play on words, in fact,

hospitals are currently a marshalling yard, all the "too old-too fragile" do not have access to highly medicalized beds.

Suddenly the government takes the retrovil out of the hat as a "palliative care" to accompany the unfortunate condemned to death.

Retrovil in this context is halfway between euthanasia and palliative care.
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/04/20, 23:18

I answer the "moralist-indignant-vigilante"

I read several articles relating as a source, that of mediapart that I put.

I immediately understood that this medicine was used to shorten the suffering of a patient who could no longer breathe.

It is simply a moral aid to encourage doctors to pass the course, without being worried afterwards by lawsuits ...
Urgent need already stated by several doctors or media without trumpeting it too much to sort out to free beds and respirators. It's clear ?

I note that this is exactly what was happening before, with morphine! ...
/ I experienced this with my mother 90 years old, dcd in 2017.
The overflowed but correct emergencies made analyzes (she parked in an emergency corridor) and a scanner detecting a (mild) ischemic stroke (my suspicion of the origin? Instead of anticoagulant not recommended, during an ambulatory operation 6 months before, he had been placed a hemostatic compress (American) which was sufficient by itself).
Emergencies, she is transferred to the elderly service for lack of space elsewhere). There, she had to receive too much anticoagulant treatment. But they did not even do any analysis whatsoever to check the state of the blood, nor to scan as requested by the emergency services (La conne de medic (the pronunciation, and the unintelligible knowledge) said to me: "we do no, it is useless because it costs too much ".
Result, after a week, the nurse finds her collapsed, unconscious for over an hour on her table. Diagnosis: hemorrhagic stroke (the reverse of the other). resuscitated, she is dazed, with difficulties to respond and incomprehensible, unable to write any more, and unable to swallow (therefore swallow treatment or food).
Fifteen days after his admission, c. of doctor begins to tell me that I must seek quickly a nursing home that can accommodate it with all its heavy care. The convalescent home in the hospital could no longer accommodate him as planned ...
Hell month for me, because impossible on the department and even with his very correct retirement of teacher-director of primary school, there was his apartment with expensive drafts. I went there every day to help her, to try to make her eat with things she could like, but hard to swallow and finally eat, nor with attempts at communication. A month and a half after admission, his condition did not improve (necessarily they were only observing, doing only ordinary daily care ...), I was offered to take him to a service to help the patient to suffer less (= end of life). It did not drag on, the next day she was transferred. I came by, she was sleepy. And the next 2 days, sleeping all the time. In the middle of the night, someone on the inside asked me to come and see her quickly. I arrive to find that she was dead and before someone called me ... So she was shipped Ad Patres, thanks to high-dose morphine, because the place was coveted by the following ... Well, I do not criticize this deadline, because irremediable it seems, but given the behavior of the doctors of the hospital, I kept a certain bitterness on the means of the hospital. For me, they made stupid, fatal mistakes, and then euthanized her at the end.
So I see my painful experience in 2017. And I think that in 2020, in block hospitals, it should be worse, even insurmountable.
Hence the little boost from the decree, to help doctors towards this choice, without admitting it openly.
I knew 2 other friends, elderly, very sick who left thanks to a morphine "treatment", liberator.
So I call a cat, a cat!
:frown:
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 00:10

I posted here * the decree of the official journal which is unambiguous. You are free to "offer" us various and varied interpretations. It's even more the "musical chairs", soon it's "next" ...

the pharmaceutical specialty Rivotril® in injectable form may be dispensed, until April 15, 2020, by community pharmacies for the care of patients affected or likely to be affected by the virus SARS-CoV-2, the clinical condition of which justifies it on presentation of a medical prescription marked “Prescription Non-MA in the context of covid-19”. "When prescribing the pharmaceutical specialty mentioned in the first paragraph outside of their marketing authorization, the doctor complies with the exceptional and transient protocols relating, on the one hand, to the management of dyspnea and , on the other hand, to the palliative care of respiratory distress, established by the French society of support and palliative care and put online on its site.

phil12 wrote:I was born on the left, but what a stupidity that this Pavlovian opposition to any decision, often based on fakes, or truncated information!

You let yourself believe that you were on the left, on the "good side" very moralistic, quite "right in his good conscience" but the Queen of England is more so than you! : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/04/20, 00:34

gegyx wrote:I am offered to take her to a service to help the patient suffer less (= end of life). It did not drag on, the next day she was transferred. I went by, she was sleepy ........ And the next 2 days, sleeping all the time. ....... I arrive to find out that she was dead and before someone calls me ...

Obviously her glucose infusion, had been removed in this department, and she died on the 3rd day, receiving only morphine ...

Ps / 15 days before, they had put a tracheal tube to feed it eventually. Pipe coming out of the mouth and fixed only with a sticking plaster 2cm wide on a cross of the cheek ...
Probe that she snatched (of course) in her sleep at night.
Verdict: "In the hospital one does not re-implant a probe which has already been torn off ...", it is contraindicated for a risk of aspiration or injury "

As if the probe, being so loose, had been removed voluntarily!
And how does it eat? "In his condition we no longer want to eat too much ..."
You surprise me ! : Shock:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/04/20, 01:19

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The end of life is framed by the Leonetti law, a text which proscribes "the unreasonable obstinacy" of the medical profession and the "artificial prolongation of life", including when the latter is unable to express its will.

The possibility of "unreasonable obstinacy", when we know that the equipment available to EHPADs, not being the most feasible, it is therefore indeed a question of an extension of the Leonetti law which in fact leaves free rein the practitioner to inject Rivotril if he deems it necessary. Furthermore, there is no mention in the text of an obligation to notify the family. The government, through this decree, has just granted the right to kill to health professionals without any consultation of any kind. Although the situation in these times of pandemic is somewhat exceptional, I find that this decree should attract everyone's attention, and should challenge us as to the future intentions of our leaders.
3 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/04/20, 02:41

"It's not oscillococcinum" he said : Wink:
0 x