The secret (health care)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/09/09, 18:31

...but yes! Everything is in the cell, especially in the cell membrane. : Wink:

It was an image to say that the tests, it would still be an area where there is still a lot to do ...
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 14/09/09, 19:10

Cuicui wrote:
Obamot wrote: We could take ten thousand people

Uh, I was talking about cells ...

But how to make, to the cells, the diagnosis of the symptoms and the individualisation (interview with the patient) apparently necessary to the good prescription. On the basis of the principle, the prescription varies according to the patient and these symptoms and not necessarily of his illness.
# The principle of "similarity": the cure of a set of symptoms is provided by a substance (plant, mineral or animal) that causes similar symptoms in a healthy subject: Similia similibus curantur.
# "Adaptation" of the treatment to the patient: the application of the principle of similarity, then its verification, takes place each time the search for the most similar remedy has been carried out conscientiously by the practitioner: it is 'individualisation'. Each treatment is thus personalized to each patient, whatever the name of the disease, the search for the "totality" of the symptoms presented by the patient being at the center of the method. It explains the length of the dialogue between the doctor and the patient. The stage of observation of the symptoms provoked by a substance in the healthy individual, which always precedes the application of the principle of similarity, and its retranscription corresponds to the establishment of a pathogenesis.

This is why homeopaths refute certain tests already done in double blind.
But hey it must still be me who tells nonsense and I will still get banged on, I certainly do not have the age and experience necessary ....:?
Cdlt
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/09, 19:10

This is not obvious.

On the one hand, there is pure experimentation, the procedure, the double blind, the removal of doubt, etc ... and I approve!

On the other hand, there is the homeopathic practice. I had the opportunity to read 2 or 3 manuals. One of the pillars of homeopathy is the determination of the type of the patient. We do not treat a disease, we treat a patient with disorders. Some doctors get results, others I think will never get much. It's disturbing, it's unscientific, but it's like that.

We could quite make the same reflection on psychotherapy: it fails in some (because of "the villainous part of us that remains in the car when we go to see the practitioner") and other patients are satisfied and obviously, according to those around them "are doing better". And I think there is little placebo effect in psychotherapy: if the fact that we are interested in you is important, the talent of the practitioner has something to do with it: changing the perception of events, putting back ideas in place of a person is not within the reach of the first comer.

On the other hand: try to see to place a brain in a jar of formolson the couch of a shrink and to make assays of serotonin after! :D

In short, the debate is open .. and not close to being closed.

Anecdote: 30 years ago, a friend of mine, surgeon urologist, was supporting at a party he did not believe in hypnosis. Since then, we have at Sart Tilman Hospital in Liege, a department specializing in operations under hypnosis, which notably operated successfully under hypnosis, last year, HM Queen Fabiola.
Simply, you must know that there are 30% of people in whom hypnosis does not work, including my wife. On the other hand, in 2005, I almost fell asleep during a demonstration of Eriksonnian hypnosis, on a third person.

In short: there is no absolute and the living still holds many surprises.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 19:44

pb2488 wrote:But how to make cells diagnosis of symptoms

Good question.
The principle is relatively simple: we can for example water plants with a weed killer, then give them either pure water (placebo) or water containing the same weedkiller in homeopathic doses. The reaction of the treated plants and the untreated ones is then compared.
It is not necessary to know the history of the plants since the precise cause of their disease is known at the beginning.
The same kind of manipulation can be performed on cell cultures.
http://www.entretiens-internationaux.mc/halm.htm
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/09, 20:41

not quite agree with you, cuicui.

The principle of homeopathy is a principle of analogy:

Such symptom that suffers our patient is the same that perlimpinate intoxication of escampette,
so:
a homeopathic dose of pde is administered.

This does not mean in any case:

that the symptom that suffers the patient is due to the pde
ni
that we will fight effectively against poisoning

I totally agree that it revels the traditional scientific thinkers: if it worked at the beginning, it's a coup de bol!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/09/09, 21:24

elephant wrote:It's not easy [...] the debate is open .. and not close to being closed

What would be obvious would be to start by putting priorities on the basis of a hierarchy well established in terms of etiology. It is still necessary that the doctors themselves give the right advice and be fully informed.
For example, I always enjoy watching news channels, doctors who claim tooth and nail to drink at least a liter of water a day ... That's important for eliminate toxins and patati and patata ...

Do they only know something about the imunity of the organism in the sense of the hygiene of life? This is to ask. Because drinking water is not the priority No 1.

Once the individual squares are brought to light and the instructions of the lifestyle corrections to be made, the subjects find their balance all alone. Without alopathy or homeopathy. The result works pretty well ... as long as the patient (s) are (are) cooperative.

In the vast majority of cases, firefighter medicine is practiced where the fire is extinguished but nothing is done to "stop the arsonist", arguing that it is the purview of the sacrosanct " individual freedom "... Worse, many governments do not do much to prohibit the purchase of matches that are not" safe "(denatured food in abundance in supermarkets) and obviously packets of cigarettes that go with...

While medicine "à la Red Adair" should only be used in rare cases of emergency (or in cases of reluctant subjects ...) it ended up becoming the norm, as the resignation of the health authorities is great. .

So yes, in this context the debate is far from over. Will it be a day?

Beside, the small gueguerre alopathie VS homeopathy, it's not much ...
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 14/09/09, 21:53

Obamot wrote:Beside, the small gueguerre alopathie VS homeopathy, it's not much ...

I do not really see any gueguerre, both cohabit today ... The patients have the choice. It should just be that homeopathy shows that it has a greater effect than a placebo (which is mandatory for other drugs), it would avoid to be wrong and could better target research .
Cdlt
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:

The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/09/09, 21:57

elephant wrote:not quite agree with you, cuicui.
The principle of homeopathy is a principle of analogy:

Certainly, but why not try also the principle of identity? It would really cure evil with evil!
Note, I do not know anything about it.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/09/09, 22:13

Bein yes, Cuicui it follows : Mrgreen: (difficult to pronounce that)

Fighting evil with evil (well, if you will) is the principle of homeopathy.

Alopathy will fight the evil with contrary medications.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 15/09/09, 12:58

Did you know that different products are in the vegetable state

tel

drug
repulsive
, etc.
0 x