The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by Obamot » 14/05/22, 22:27

ABC2019 wrote:a small anthology of the most absurd/repugnant homeopathic specialties:

I am intrigued by No. 4 (X-rays) and No. 1 (black hole light (sic!)) for two reasons
a) How are they made?
b) who was able to find that, surely not Hahnemann nor "popular wisdom", who obviously knew neither black holes nor X-rays, but then... who? but who ? : Shock:
Ah woooouiiiiii, again... are you going to offer us experimental injections instead?

And your source: Image Image "In twitos veritas" No but hello, what... : Mrgreen: hips ....

Blazing credibility!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by Janic » 15/05/22, 09:04

ABCile strikes again!
I am intrigued by No. 4 (X-rays) and No. 1 (black hole light (sic!)) for two reasons
a) How are they made?
b) who was able to find that, surely not Hahnemann nor "popular wisdom", who obviously knew neither black holes nor X-rays, but then... who? but who ?
A) if you want to know you ask the manufacturer of this type of product.
B) There is a fundamental difference between knowing and observing (and I am not mentioning here these two products mentioned that I do not know!). This is why your pseudo zetetic pseudo science understands nothing of the phenomenon observed inexplicable by their pseudo science.
C) for disgusting products, humans absorb disgusting products every day in weight doses without acting disgusted[*], so in homeopathic dilution the most disgusting becomes imperceptible even for a very fine palate.
But fools don't think and reflect, right ABCile.

[*] like chemical poisons and vaccines of all kinds.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré