The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

by ABC2019 » 22/06/20, 13:57

Obamot wrote:QED!
GuyGadebois wrote:
Obamot wrote:Bah, how would we like, Guy? Mister speaks of “psychology”But would refuse to speak“placebo"!?

It's all to his credit since he doesn't know what it is. : Mrgreen:

Well at least now we know that he doesn't know it since he recognized it : Cheesy:
I told you so...

sorry? I don't know what it is : Shock: you didn't ask me about if I knew what a word meant !!!

go comics, I let you stumble between you, since that's what you like.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/20, 14:09

ABC2019 wrote:go comics, I let you stumble between you, since that's what you like.

That yes it is an insult!

No, it is NOT ”The placebo effect” (as known / described for 400 years, since you are quoting it) and which supposedly refers to an effect allowing (for example):
to remove people with psychosomatic disorders from a control group. By making them believe that they would take an “active” molecule,

And which would trigger a reverse liberating mechanism of their disorder, which would thus disappear, just as these patients would have created themselves (possibly) ...! Hmm ...

And so it’s serious because it’s been months that you have been TALKING US about a subject that YOU don’t know.

This proves your notorious delay in medicine, and which finally explains why you hang on that much to things that have become details and that you do not let go (at least that is one of the explanations ...) I say that without any pride, I find it extraordinarily heartbreaking. But I had detected this delay through some of your interventions!

And you must have realized, since it was from this moment there, when I saw you, that you no longer spoke to me “pretending that what I said was irrelevant” (not because you were treated badly). : Mrgreen: it was easy!

I note this burst of lucidity, which made you say for a very rare time “ No i don't know".
But it was short lived ...
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/06/20, 15:11

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:go comics, I let you stumble between you, since that's what you like.

That yes it is an insult!

And then it's vulgar ... :!:
2 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/06/20, 15:41

Obamot wrote:That yes it is an insult!

no it's a metaphor, revise your vocabulary of rhetoric.
I note this burst of lucidity, which made you say for a very rare time “ No i don't know".
But it was short lived ...

I'm not aware of what you call "the unexpected scientific result of the effect produced by the administration of a placebo recently?" "

How does that mean that I don't know what a placebo is?

do you know about the last extrasolar planet discovered? does that mean you don't know what an extrasolar planet is?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/06/20, 15:44

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:That yes it is an insult!

no it's a metaphor, revise your vocabulary of rhetoric.

Can't a metaphor be insulting?
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/06/20, 15:59

ABC2019 wrote:
you know about last extrasolar planet discover you? does that mean you don't know what an extrasolar planet is?

WD 1032 + 011 b (no luck, I talked about it at noon in the CERN caf ...) :D

You know what a placebo is, of course, but according to its definition 400 years ago ...
2 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 17/07/20, 19:08

Hello,

If concerned to try: (supporting studies)
The Miracle of Apple Cider Vinegar on Blood Sugar

https://detox-alcaline.com/le-miracle-d ... glycemie/#
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/07/20, 13:25

But not only. I use apple cider vinegar for stomach acid reflux. Indeed, from a certain age, the acidity of the stomach decreases and it can create a reflux. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (organic and unfiltered, of course) with a large glass of water in the evening, 1 hour before going to sleep, enhances gastric acidity and the stomach "closes" properly again. Gaviscon and other stupid omeprazoles that I abused for a while before discovering this "thing" are over.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/07/20, 14:53

If you do not mind? You can try with lemon juice (and tell me the news ...), if you go for a walk afterwards (water the garden or any physical exercise) because the effect could be multiplied by two ... Double because lemon juice will probably have the same effect ... and combined with physical exercise the acidity of lemon juice turns into alkaline salt and simultaneously lowers your residual acidity. (It's the only commonly consumed acid that does this)

You can alternate, because you also have to consume cider every day (very little).
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/07/20, 15:23

Obamot wrote:If you do not mind? You can try with lemon juice (and you will tell me news ...)

I can already give you some: it doesn't work. Finally for me.
Lemon juice is undoubtedly acidic to taste because it is very rich in citric acid. However, once assimilated by our body, it can turn into an alkaline food (we will see under what condition). In the latter case, the acids in lemon are properly metabolized and transformed into alkaline components: carbonate and bicarbonate.

https://www.medicatrix.be/contre-cure-jus-citron/
It is the opposite effect that I am looking for: to acidify the stomach more since I am below what it takes for the stomach to "close" properly.
The thing that can be combined favorably is the vegetable activated carbon which will absorb the gases, thereby reducing stomach pressure, which is also responsible for the rise of juices.
0 x