Reintegrate caregivers not vaccinated against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reintegrate caregivers not vaccinated against Covid-19?

by Macro » 26/05/23, 22:53

Remundo wrote:let's say that Macro describes "the France that was"

We still have some remnants of comfort thanks to the debt and the infrastructures previously built.

But it is obvious that the standard of living is falling, and on security, but not only, it is catastrophic.

The France that was...

Without messing around... Be honest Remundo... From what I know you come from the rural environment, agricultural center France, France which was Auvergne I spent my holidays there when I was mom....

Your parents and grandparents were very far from having the comfort of life that we have today... My father, from this background, never needed to write a CV... he showed his hands ...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/05/23, 23:55

you are mixing up a lot of things.

My grandparents lived for example much safer than any Parisian today, or even Clermontois...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/05/23, 19:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:At the same time, to take to the streets in Russia you don't need a pair of balls, it's a minimum of two pairs, plus 10 liters of reserve at the sperm bank. The fantasies of the Other are therefore inept.
You know what, it's official, according to your lies and manipulations, you have become the leader of the "funny" rednecks... : Mrgreen:

No demonstration there…? What a freak.
OK, I admit, it has nothing to do with it.with our very French CRS-SS that we like very much…” and our dear flash balls:

IMG_0034.jpeg
you won, the Russians can go get dressed…
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/05/23, 22:35

Yes yes of course... as long as in Russia we demonstrate against fags, dykes, foreigners, the glory of the country and its dictator, we risk nothing. In effect. You're right.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/05/23, 06:33

Contrary to what you insinuate, there is no crime of “lèse majesté” in Russia where everything is governed by parliamentary decisions, or else demonstrates the contrary.

It's not whether I'm right or not, and it doesn't only apply to Russia (which is no longer the USSR)...
All regimes act against excesses that can destabilize it, all of them, without exception.
The reason is very simple, by the law of numbers, unless recourse to the army, the police (which are not very numerous), can easily be overwhelmed...

So you push open doors… Yes there are measures that have been taken by the Duma, but they are neither applied nor unacceptable for peaceful demonstrations, proof of this is that there are demonstrations all the same. What the regime does not tolerate are enterprises of destabilization remotely controlled by foreigners (Washington in this case)

And for example demonstrations against the war there are heaps in Russia (which contradicts you)
On the other hand and in view of the violence of the Macronist regime, you have completely failed with your demonstration without proof of stupid demonization, which you call “propaganda” when it does not apply to what you say (demonstration which is not one, because if you produced content, it would be known, you only spend most of your days grumbling since the 'we know that you live off Madame's hook… and because you told us…)
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "