Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by Obamot » 24/06/21, 07:54

QED
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

by VetusLignum » 25/06/21, 01:38

For lack of anything better, Namibians flock to ivermectin for veterinary use
https://www.namibian.com.na/102745/read ... cases-soar
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 07:35

VetusLignum wrote:For lack of anything better, Namibians flock to ivermectin for veterinary use
https://www.namibian.com.na/102745/read ... cases-soar

if it is not a proof of its effectiveness, that, what they need !! : roll: We all know that Namibia is at the forefront of scientific development and education of the population!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/06/21, 07:52

if it is not a proof of its effectiveness, that, what they need !! : roll: We all know that Namibia is at the forefront of scientific development and education of the population!
It is still better than those who believe they are developed and who are not screwed to face a big flu
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 09:34

Janic wrote:
It is still better than those who believe they are developed and who are not screwed to face a big flu

Of course, if we coped with it very well, the proof is that there was almost no excess mortality.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 25/06/21, 09:41

Indonesia has 270 million inhabitants, 4 times more than frog eaters.
That's the covid case curve over there:
https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/co ... untry=~IDN

Not great eh: it may be time to react in this village.

The government has been vaccinating since January, but we are barely at 9% and the epidemic by total in balls: I did not say that it was linked, otherwise ABC will fall on me by just quoting this sentence and forgetting the rest. : Mrgreen:

So they tested something called Ivermectin against covid in a town.

They found that it worked and listening only to their courage to the great lady of the WHO and their big pharmafia buddies, they decided to flood the country with ivermectin and of course it is not to treat a scabies epidemic but the covid:

I give you 2 predictions because I am a player:
1- the Western press will cry out in panic and an uncontrollable pandemic in Indonesia within 15 days (the time for the news to face the turn of the RS).
2- In a month, the epidemic is over there.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 09:53

who is ivermectin given to? to everyone or to the symptomatic?

most contaminations are made before the onset of symptoms or through asymptomatic ones, so I do not see how it can affect the number of cases observed.
0 x

Robob
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Robob » 25/06/21, 10:08

ABC2019 wrote:who is ivermectin given to? to everyone or to the symptomatic?

From what I read on the SRs, it is under medical supervision: at least this is the government's recommendation following the explosive announcement by the minister. So prescribed for positive and perhaps contact cases, I don't know.
most contaminations are made before the onset of symptoms or through asymptomatic ones, so I don't see how it can affect the number of cases observed.

Statement out of a hat: there is no study to my knowledge, which would confirm that "most contaminations" are made by pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic. I rather read no contamination of asymptomatic or little contamination (kind 1/4).

However, it is yet another new country which, despite financial and political pressures from the West, has chosen to use "controversial" early treatment, but above all to declare it publicly. They must have good reasons, you do not think ? : roll:
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 25/06/21, 10:35

It can also be given as a prophylaxis.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 25/06/21, 11:16

robob wrote:

From what I read on the SRs, it is under medical supervision: at least this is the government's recommendation following the explosive announcement by the minister. So prescribed for positive and perhaps contact cases, I don't know.

so I suppose that if we give ivermectin, it means that we know that people are contaminated, and we ALSO tell them to avoid contact so as not to contaminate others?

in this case how can we attribute the evolution of the number of cases to ivermectin, and not to the other measures taken?

most contaminations are made before the onset of symptoms or through asymptomatic ones, so I don't see how it can affect the number of cases observed.

Statement out of a hat: there is no study to my knowledge, which would confirm that "most contaminations" are made by pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic. I rather read no contamination of asymptomatic or little contamination (kind 1/4).

where did you read that?

https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/c ... ues_150598

However, it is yet another new country which, despite financial and political pressures from the West, has chosen to use "controversial" early treatment, but above all to declare it publicly. They must have good reasons, you do not think ? : roll:

if: populism. This is a good reason for many politicians.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "