Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Ahmed » 23/10/23, 16:43

After having recognized the reality and importance of determinisms, openness would consist of striving to submit to them (by obligation!) in such a way that the chosen modality is favorable to us, or as least unfavorable as possible.
I'll take a pictorial example: you are in a car at 80 km/h (or more if you like!), an obstacle presents itself in front of you: you have the choice between hitting the obstacle or braking gradually. In the first case it will not be good for you, in the second everything will be fine; However, in both cases the laws of thermodynamics will be respected and the same quantity of energy dissipated. It would be important to draw inspiration from this road metaphor to ensure the survival of our species (and others, not consulted!) by respecting the integrity of the biosphere (and this does not involve electric cars for all!) . Should I clarify that we are not taking that path?
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Glyphosate: an effective ecological herbicide, not carcinogenic, not endocrine disrupting

by Janic » 23/10/23, 17:10

excellent image of the automobile facing an obstacle. Already if the car is on a high bridge, on a road with rocks on one side and a precipice on the other, the most logical reflex remains to brake to "dead" even if this leads to percussion.
But if the distance between the obstacle and the technical capabilities of the automobile make it possible to stop in time, the determinism will remain not to deviate from its axis.
Example that I used concerning vaccinations (yes, everything is linked). Indeed, if the speed reduction curve (and therefore deaths from a vaccine disease) has fallen by 95/99% before impact, the shock will be so minimal that it will not even cause a dent to the vehicle. Applying the handbrake[*] (vaccine) just before impact will have no impact on the result.
Conclusion no vaccine has ever prevented the impact. This is factual and verifiable in the state archives.

[*] cable tightening will always be less effective than hydraulic braking and will add nothing. This is also factual!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/10/23, 18:01

I didn't quite understand whether you were incriminating "cable" type vaccines or "hydraulic" ones? : Lol:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/10/23, 20:38

I didn't quite understand whether you were incriminating "cable" type vaccines or "hydraulic" ones? : Lol:
However, it is obvious to someone who knows enough about mechanics, read again slowly What i have written. However, I recognize that my wording may be confusing, Indeed, if the curve of reduction in speed (and therefore deaths from a vaccine disease) fell by 95/99% before... The mention of vaccine diseases serves to distinguish diseases without vaccines and not to indicate that these diseases have decreased by 99% because they were vaccinated, but on the contrary over a long period when vaccines did not exist. Hence the need to consult the official graphs which demonstrate this. Thus a number of diseases without vaccines have disappeared in our regions and others reached the same situation of disappearing before vaccines were invented and then imposed. (cable brake) which even professional vaccinomaniacs acknowledge half-heartedly.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/11/23, 12:25

A journalist who dares to defy the ecological doxa : Mrgreen:
Last edited by izentrop the 17 / 11 / 23, 12: 40, 2 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/11/23, 12:35

Patrick Cohen always quick to flatter all industrial lobbies in Izy's direction. A real larva.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/11/23, 12:43

Instead, give valid counterarguments and not just your usual knee-jerk reactions. : roll: Image

No matter how it is done for 10 years : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/11/23, 12:49

17/11/23, 13:25
A journalist who dares to defy the ecological doxa : Mrgreen:
Especially a journalist who is a jack of all trades, as incompetent as you, who recognizes that he has not read the thousands of pages of the report! He still needs to understand something and proglyphosate studies are subject to doubt and ignorance!
Now farmers are not informed chemists and they only see their immediate personal and financial interest, which is understandable, but which does not justify anything and they only change their minds when they become victims as well as their family.
No matter how it is done for 10 years
here again, you confuse political demagogy and health and which, like any act, can be canceled, suppressed under pressure from victims demanding compensation from the States because carcinogenic and endocrine disruptor observed on children non-farmers basically.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/11/23, 13:03

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/11/23, 13:04

izentrop wrote:Instead, give valid counter-arguments and not just your usual knee-jerk reactions.[/img]

No matter how it is done for 10 years : Wink:

The valid counter-arguments and evidence that this product is dangerous (especially with its adjuvants, often even more toxic), have existed for ages and have been discussed here many times. But it doesn't print. Afterwards, I always found it "amusing" that people like you found a substance safe that destroyed, killed plants indiscriminately and damaged everything that was around that was alive. What a miracle!

Ps: Your video... what a laugh! Another guy from the lobbyist union affiliated with the most rotten one in France (FNSEA)... : roll:
1 x