Eco-anxiety: the great discomfort of ecological youth

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eco-anxiety: the great discomfort of ecological youth

by eclectron » 21/03/21, 18:31

Exnihiloest wrote:
Ahmed wrote:It is in fact obvious that the conservative anti-"ecological" transition position ...

It is to reverse the roles. Environmentalism is a reactionary movement. No longer wanting to take any technological risk, invoking future generations rather than talking about the motives of the present, brandishing the fear of the future with global warming, brandishing the fear of the future with pollution, all of this are the scars of a reactionary struggle of the timid afraid of the future, and who want to infect others.

The problem is, there is no scientific study showing that the capitalist party can go on for long.
Even your friends (multinationals, lobbies) are unable to finance such studies which would scientifically hold up.
Everything is heading towards the collapse of biodiversity, the collapse of resources etc. Science is against "you".
Only the denial of common sense "you" still allows you to be arrogant.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/03/21, 18:49

ABC2019 wrote:I said it will limit it, I didn't say there wasn't.

You said above all that RCA and finitude of resources are contradictory, which is a fallacious "reasoning" and on purpose, like everything good bad lobbyist knows how to do it.

ABC2019 wrote: except to imagine a very rapid drop in CO2 production, which in itself would probably be much more damaging for society than RCA.

We have already told you 100 times that the finitudes of fossil energy resources will happen one day. (what you know very well)
consequently it would be time to anticipate this finitude, while we still have the means to effect the necessary transitions.
Another fallacious reasoning on your part ... but what else can you expect from a lobbyist ... : roll:
0 x
whatever.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/03/21, 18:54

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: except to imagine a very rapid drop in CO2 production, which in itself would probably be much more damaging for society than RCA.

We have already told you 100 times that the finitudes of fossil energy resources will happen one day.

When that happens, we won't need it for a long time! We've told you a million times before.

eclectron wrote:...
The problem is, there is no scientific study showing that the capitalist party can go on for long.

Indeed, very problematic. There is also no scientific study on the future of environmentalism, or even on the sexual habits of the Pink Unicorn, and I really miss it. You knew how to put your finger where it hurts. : Lol: : roll:

It would be time for you to learn what science can and cannot deal with.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 21 / 03 / 21, 18: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/03/21, 18:56

Exnihiloest wrote:
eclectron wrote:...

Indeed, very problematic. There is also no scientific study on the future of environmentalism, or even on the sexual habits of the Pink Unicorn, and I really miss it. You knew how to put your finger where it hurts. : Lol: : roll:

It would be time for you to learn what science can and cannot deal with.

Oh even denial and arrogance have to be dealt with well by the humanities, if the word human has any meaning for a psychopath.
0 x
whatever.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/03/21, 18:58

eclectron wrote:...arrogance
... psychopath

The ad personam argument of stupidity => trash.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/03/21, 18:59

Exnihiloest wrote:
eclectron wrote:...arrogance
... psychopath

The ad personam argument of stupidity => trash.

denial when you hold us ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
It is sure that this is necessary for you to still stand up, especially not to cross a mirror. : roll:
0 x
whatever.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/03/21, 19:02

Ahmed wrote:... well, it is clear that you did not read or understand my sentence.

free affirmation.

Notwithstanding this consideration, your answer can turn so easily into its opposite that it's not even worth it ...

in this case why did you use the argument ?!
The "conservative anti-transition position" is only conservative in your interpretation.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 21/03/21, 19:09

Exnihiloest wrote:
Forhorse wrote:It is typically a lobbyist method: multiply the number of protest messages ...

Hilarious coming from the ecologists.
I translate :
"Do what I say, not what I do".

It's not me who goes on forums climate skeptics to spam them with my propaganda.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/03/21, 19:17

It is by no means "free" as you assert. Ecologism does not exist, only various ecologisms as to their purposes are currently manifested. The one I'm talking about here goes in the direction of the "disruption" of old techno-economic practices which only work in the background and want to promote new sources of profit, or at least to capture them. This is the only chance * for technology to continue to invade the World and this is why I have confidence in the expansion of this current (and I regret it, of course).
Please stop reciting your catechism, it's boring and concentrate on objective things (well, I'm not deluding myself on the performative side of this wishful thinking!).

* The "system" (for short) has succeeded in transforming an adversary into a formidable ally: the performance must be saluted! What is funny is that you do not understand that, but it is true that by dint of arguing that the apparent phenomena reflect reality ... : roll:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/03/21, 19:19

Forhorse wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
Forhorse wrote:It is typically a lobbyist method: multiply the number of protest messages ...

Hilarious coming from the ecologists.
I translate :
"Do what I say, not what I do".

It's not me who goes on forums climate skeptics to spam them with my propaganda.

Ah but with him it is not propaganda, it is truth ... without any scientific basis, not an ounce! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
In fact he is just the expression of an aging and capricious Boomer.
I have to slip into The ad personam argument, since it is the sickly inclinations of the Tryphonesque character (and ABCdesque) that are the problem.
The speech he holds is a rearguard fight, certainly harmful to the necessary developments, by sowing false doubts but rearguard ...
0 x
whatever.

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "