Covid-19, non-respiratory medical effects ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19, non-respiratory medical effects ...

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 19:35

ENERC wrote:
What is alarming is that in France we do not seem to consider sequelae as a "profitable" subject.

This would tend to show that this covid is mainly managed on the only financial aspect and not or little medical.

It is managed economically: GDP, public deficit, unemployment rate.
If we had not talked about the deaths in a loop on BFM in March, we would not have been confined and secu and pension funds would have been much better off (by the death of old people).
The deaths are publicized, but not the after-effects: we (the state) don't care that you have trouble breathing, that you don't realize that you stink of sweat because you don't feel anything anymore.

The sequelae are for city medicine and if it were to cost too much we will reduce the social security coverage just to transfer the cost to salaries via the mutual insurance company.
Logical no?

You approach the next phase why not I have no opinion on the question ... mutual security etc

On the other hand really one can wonder about this refusal (for the moment) of serious support of what the Anglo Saxons call the long covid.
Which would also perhaps give us interesting avenues to cure covid period.

Regarding the media aspect, however, it seems to me that young amputees (ah shit I forgot the young people are spared by the covid, who said this bullshit by the way?) It's quite media and as an anti-slackening ad (style anti tobacco campaign) it's hard to do better ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 19:44

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
No Raoult.

But you know that very well, don't you?Image

no I don't know, otherwise I wouldn't ask you the question. Who have we refused budgets "making fun of their mouths"?

It doesn't matter at the moment.

bah wait you launch accusations, you have to justify them anyway, otherwise it's too easy !!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 19:46

ABC2019 wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:no I don't know, otherwise I wouldn't ask you the question. Who have we refused budgets "making fun of their mouths"?

bah wait you launch accusations, you have to justify them anyway, otherwise it's too easy !!

Who am I accusing?
Ben haven't you found?
The institutions of course, finally those which decide to finance or not the subjects of studies which are submitted to them.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 19:49

ABC2019 wrote:

Who am I accusing?
Ben haven't you found?
The institutions of course, finally those which decide to finance or not the subjects of studies which are submitted to them.

the question was not who you accuse, but to whom the institutions would have refused budgets while making fun of their mouths, to use your words.

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Are we worried about the after-effects ???

You speak, we refuse bugdets to those who want to study the after-effects while not giving a damn
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 19:52

ABC2019 wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:bah wait you launch accusations, you have to justify them anyway, otherwise it's too easy !!

Who am I accusing?
Ben haven't you found?

the question was not who you accuse, but to whom the institutions would have refused budgets while making fun of their mouths, to use your words.

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Are we worried about the after-effects ???

You speak, we refuse bugdets to those who want to study the after-effects while not giving a damn

Ah well in this case there should not be used the term to accuse ... quite the contrary ... in this case it would rather be a victim.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 19:57

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Ah well in this case there should not be used the term to accuse ... quite the contrary ... in this case it would rather be a victim.

you accused the institutions of having made victims by denying them budgets, but I would like to know on what information you base yourself to say that and who these victims are. Do you want to fill two pages with digressions, instead of answering this simple question?
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/08/20, 19:58

Covid 19, a Franco-French problem.

-Everyone does not care, especially the government (only incapable and / or corrupt).
- the medical profession does not care too, that lazy people who have nothing to give a fuck, apart from touching their Gilead cacheton.
- it will relieve the security, but not as much as one could have hoped because these idiots of PFM TV made a fuss over the number of deaths.
- I'll stop there ..... but we could continue the list.

Just one eye:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 20:32

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Ah well in this case there should not be used the term to accuse ... quite the contrary ... in this case it would rather be a victim.

you accused the institutions of having made victims by denying them budgets, but I would like to know on what information you base yourself to say that and who these victims are. Do you want to fill two pages with digressions, instead of answering this simple question?

You do like me, you document the consequences and you find.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/08/20, 20:36

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:You do like me, you document the consequences and you find.

if you found it, why don't you say it? you did not restrict yourself to give all the references you could until now!

I have no intention of doing this research, if you can't justify it, I consider your accusation unfounded, that's all.
0 x

Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/08/20, 20:46

ABC2019 wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:You do like me, you document the consequences and you find.

if you found it, why don't you say it? you did not restrict yourself to give all the references you could until now!

I have no intention of doing this research, if you can't justify it, I consider your accusation unfounded, that's all.

You can take what you want, I don't care
0 x