Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by sicetaitsimple » 22/05/21, 10:16

"According to the WHO, the toll of Covid-19 is largely underestimated and the epidemic has killed more than six million people worldwide
The real excess mortality linked to the new coronavirus would be two to three times higher than the figures provided by the States, estimates the World Health Organization. In some countries, life expectancy could drop two to three years. "

https://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/ ... _3244.html
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

by Janic » 22/05/21, 13:53

sicetaitsimple »22/05/21, 10:16
"According to the WHO, the toll of Covid-19 is largely underestimated and the epidemic has killed more than six million people worldwide
The real excess mortality linked to the new coronavirus would be two to three times higher than the figures provided by the States, estimates the World Health Organization. In some countries, life expectancy could drop two to three years. "
ouarf, ouarf! The WHO subsidized by Bill Gates and his pseudofoundation which earns him more than he spends.
I reiterate: a match can only ignite where there is nothing to burn, but not where there is nothing, i.e. the majority of populations
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/05/21, 14:07

A small cluster of "worrying" variant detected in Bordeaux

health authorities want to organize a massive distribution of hydroxychloroquine emergency vaccination campaign.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/05/21, 14:14

Janic wrote:wow, wow!

Yes, yes, Janic in front of his computer in his hole is certainly better able to analyze the global excess mortality than the statisticians of the WHO .....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/05/21, 14:38

Tells us MODERATE !! YOU WILL FINALLY LIKE THE ONE (IN : Mrgreen: ) THE OTHER BORDEL DE MERDE? with a disproportionate ego ...
sicetaitsimple wrote:"According to the WHO, the toll of Covid-19 is largely underestimated and the epidemic has killed more than six million people worldwide

Obamot wrote:[...] cumulative effects of paranoia, the ambient catastrophism and the fear of death symbolized by the wearing of the mask and the distancing, but also repercussions of the collapse of the economy, there were:

+ 46% of cases of cancers of the digestive system,
+ 47% of breast cancer cases,
+ 53% of cases of prostate cancer,
+ 79% of cases of parkinson's disease,
+ 86% of cases of diabetics,

ALL THESE DISEASES ARE 5 TO 6 TIMES MORE DEATH THAN COVID.

sante-pollution-prevention / covid-mutations-et-variants-sars-cov2-evolution-immunite-treatments-vaccines-t16725-140.html? hilit = parkinson # p440813
You should calm down because Janic knows cars more than you do.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/05/21, 15:06

Obamot wrote:You should calm down because Janic knows cars more than you do.

Where did you see that I was pissed off? I just relayed some info from the WHO.
Now, when it comes to the study of excess global mortality, I trust the WHO more than Janic, each his choice ....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/05/21, 15:15

1) And still no global hospitalization figures?

2) Your last post reveals a certain “agitation of neurons” or of the wrist.

3) It depends on what speed and timescale? : Cheesy: old news is not necessarily out of date and newer information is not necessarily the most relevant.

You've been telling us nonsense for a year, or you've been months late, or official reports (like the one you just posted?) Contradict the continuous stream of bullshit that you're churning out on the other hand. at high speed “V”
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/05/21, 16:17

The real excess mortality linked to the new coronavirus would be
two to three times higher
figures provided by states, estimates the World Health Organization. In some countries, life expectancy could drop two to three years. "
ouarf, ouarf! The WHO subsidized by Bill Gates and his pseudofoundation which earns him more than he spends.
Yes, yes, Janic in front of his computer in his hole is certainly better able to analyze the global excess mortality than the statisticians of the WHO .....
Where did you see that I was contesting excess mortality, but attributing everything to the covid, that's questionable, hence this reflection:
I reiterate: a match can only ignite where there is something to burn, but not where there is nothing, i.e. the majority of populations
Multiple comorbidities have favored many deaths, attributed to the covid alone, so it is considered that the match is solely responsible for the fires. Except that when there is nothing to burn there is no fire. Elementary my dear Dopey!
Now, when it comes to the study of excess global mortality, I trust the WHO more than Janic, each his choice ....
And I don't trust the WHO any more than I do in Janic. On the other hand, as Obamot points out, many excess deaths had nothing to do with the covid, which has a good back in this case.
Once again it reminds a little too much of the history of AIDS where the mule was responsible for all the evils of the earth.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/05/21, 16:43

We have already seen that they put the flu in their accounts, it remains to add all the other pathologies and attribute them to the covid to reach figures that will scare the good people who, because we will have hammered them for months will rush, on vaccines as on misery in the world. Add to that "the benefits" promised by the pass of my two and the joy will be back!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/05/21, 17:33

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:We have already seen that they put the flu in their accounts

Is that so? Where?
0 x