Can the Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Can Covid19 be airborne? Via airborne particles? Pollution, pollens, fog

by pedrodelavega » 02/05/21, 19:29

capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (40.34 KB) Viewed times 1468

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/21, 19:31

Go show you, I read what I want, when I want, and I answer if I want. Image

I note that you implicitly admit the reality of what I have described since you do not dispute it! Image
Last edited by Obamot the 02 / 05 / 21, 19: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 02/05/21, 19:36

"You are right"
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/21, 19:38

Macro wrote:
Obamot wrote:Not from the facts that you state yourself
Macro wrote:My first was born in 1997 I quit smoking in 1998 ...
A year of passive smoke (potentially)

See more :

Macro wrote: my wife quit before getting pregnant from the 2nd ...
Because you don't think nicotine (and all the crap that goes with it) is already transmitted to fetuses? By your smoking you have drastically reduced their oxygen level which should have been brought to them! (Fetal hypoxia) That the mother could not avoid, it is ALSO part of passive smoking ...!

While we're at it, have been transmitted to fetuses (so to your kids :)
- tar, responsible for cancers linked to smoking,
- toxic gases such as carbon monoxide, which causes an increase in heart rate and blood pressure,
- heavy metals such as mercury or lead,
- and nicotine, a powerful alkaloid causing addiction.

The simple distant smell of tobacco then acting as stimulants / inflammatory reminders! (when it was not the remains of direct smoke). And undoubtedly alcohol consumption in addition.

Do you have children?

My children don't have this type of problem because they don't have a “father”Irresponsible : Twisted:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/05/21, 19:50

And much the better for them ... : Cheesy: So no worries for them to go to school ... Since they have a first-class genetic heritage ... I don't see why you sound this kind of alarm bells ... Since you, yours, you descendants over 20 generations do not risk anything ...

And then .... When I see those I transport hadicapés, retarded, maladaptés .... I tell myself that mine are still as crazy as that ...
Last edited by Macro the 02 / 05 / 21, 20: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/21, 20:00

I am doing precisely the opposite, since for the past year I have been trying to bring the assessment of the situation back to its most realistic level (and in the alternative to reduce anxiety) and I keep repeating that this syndemic does not concern the 1% of the population, and that I use the real hospital lethality figures for that.

I do not see where you would have done so much, worse still you make fun of the preventive measures.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 02/05/21, 20:06

Obamot wrote: I keep repeating that this syndemic does not concern the 99,81% of the population, and that I use the real hospital lethality figures for that.

Of course, of course.
Nobody doubts that someone who gets by after 1 or 2 months of sheave followed by a long covid is not "concerned".

Here you would give us the real figures of "hospital lethality"? That we can be reassured.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/05/21, 20:17

I am not making fun of the preventive measures ... This morning I went to practice my sporting activity .... I applied the barrier gestures that have been repeated to us for over a year, staying as far away from others as possible by , washing my hands before and after the activity and wearing a mask .... Even if it is not 100% protection .... It must protect all the same because we still have nurses, physiotherapists, doctors .... who were not contaminated with covid by having treated symptomatic people .... I had among my sports friends this morning, precisely a physiotherapist and an ATSEM ... Several times contact cases of symptomatic patients and not fallen ill ... Good for 1 month they have both been vaccinated ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/05/21, 20:45

by Macro »02/05/21, 19:50 PM
And much the better for them ... : Cheesy: So no worries for them to go to school ... Since they have a first-class genetic heritage ... I don't see why you sound this kind of alarm bells ... Since you, yours, you descendants over 20 generations do not risk anything ...
A more than simplifying view of the subject.
We know from animal experiments that pathologies can pass 1 or even 2 generations before reappearing. To this is added the genetic inheritance of parents, grandparents, etc .; more also the way of life to go to the simplest and therefore epigenetics.
On the other hand SI indeed over several successive generations living in the same places, having the same practices, the same genetic heritage of all ancestors, we could ensure, with a complete follow-up from his origins, whether the individual would have an optimum immune system. Unfortunately, except in closed communities such as certain religious or philosophical groups, these circumstances are exceptional.
So people cannot know in advance whether a chosen behavior will protect flawless children, grandchildren, grandchildren, etc!
On the other hand, we can measure on sufficiently large groups, whether such or such measure has a "health" advantage compared to other target groups, (which is done in conventional medicine with its different phases) as for tobacco consumption, alcohol, meats, vaccines, etc ... Thus, by comparisons, we can determine whether such or such behavior has such or such an advantage or disadvantage in terms of health, always.
After that, it suffices to observe from family to family, from group to group, from community to community, the effects of these behaviors and that takes generations, not a few weeks or months as in current medicine.
I had among my sports friends this morning, precisely a physiotherapist and an ATSEM ... Several times contact of symptomatic patients and not fallen ill ... Good for 1 month they have both been vaccinated ....
without wanting to minimize too much the gestures "barriers" (sic), for more than 14 months if these people had had to be weighed down by these viruses, it would have already been done. The vaccine only plays a really important role on the psychological level by reassuring the vaccinated which makes their immune system go back to good condition (which still infects them, since this system I produces antibodies, a sign of infection)
Last edited by Janic the 02 / 05 / 21, 20: 58, 2 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/05/21, 20:46

Obamot wrote:Go show you, I read what I want, when I want, and I answer if I want.

Like all of us. Your "signature" is all the more ridiculous, only pointing to an oyster IQ.
0 x