Revelations from a former RG, you'll like it!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: you'll like it!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 07:04

Obamot wrote: But if you approach it from that angle, let's go for it, I don't like this conflict at all. I would have clearly seen Russia moving even closer to Europe through economic exchanges. And if that unfortunately didn't happen, there must be reasons.

You still have to look at them objectively!

I greatly prefer this type of clear and clear exchange, rather than innuendoes or laconic sentences that I always have difficulty interpreting. (I'm not saying this for you specifically, it's general)

For the objectivity and the reason for this non-reconciliation, I also see.
BUT in my eyes this will never be a sufficient reason to trigger a mass killing modestly called a special operation war.
As for denazification, it is a false pretext.
The Poupou is really all wrong.
Especially since it was Poupou who perversely created the Dombass pb in 2014.
Reminder, before "Dombass 2014", the nationalists in this region made 0.5% in the elections (Big natural desire for independence! and what's more, they were free to express themselves)
and kyiv was not bombing the Dombass. Everyone was at PEACE (obviously dear to everyone).
Big coincidence no doubt but all this started at the same time as the annexation of Crimea.
Once the mayonnaise has set a little and you gently add oil, it rises.
Poupou is strong in mayonnaise but normally when you are objective, it shows that it is manipulation.
Surprised that the paranoid sense of the 4 zamis is not alert on this point..
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/03/24, 07:21

“Poupou” recovered Crimea legally without a drop of blood.

Poupou never bombed the civilians of Donbass between 2014 until the special operation of 2022, it was Kiev which took on this noble task with its "regular" army, but also with the "Azov" battalions bringing together the most beautiful neo-Nazi specimens in the country, and who openly claimed their inspirations.

So if Poupou is not a saint, Popo, Zezel and Bibiden are at least equal in causing shit.

Zezel also openly honors the scumbag Stefan Bandera, find out about him.

You're still blind in one eye, Bombé.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 07:27

Remundo wrote:“Poupou” recovered Crimea legally without a drop of blood.

Poupou never bombed the civilians of Donbass between 2014 until the special operation of 2022, it was Kiev which tackled this noble task with its "regular" army, but also with the "Azov" battalions bringing together the most beautiful neo-Nazi specimens in the country, and who openly claimed their inspirations.

So if Poupou is not a saint, Popo, Zezel and Bibiden are at least equal in causing shit.

Zezel also openly honors the scumbag Stefan Bandera, find out about him.

You're still blind in one eye, Bombé.

Everything is semi-true and above all very perverted. Normally, I'm not there anymore. : Mrgreen: since at least 2 out of 4 don't read me.

For Zezel and Bandera, I don't know, I would look but that doesn't take anything away from the humanist values ​​which are that nothing justifies a mass killing. Mass killing that Poupou started all by himself and he wanders for justification. After two years, he seems ready, he knows how to justify why he started this mass killing.
So it couldn't be a false pretext at the start, it couldn't be with ulterior and unmentionable goals at the start?
since He is honest and humanist, for the peace of peoples, it is very clear!
He does not deserve a bullet between his two eyes for all the journalists, opponents and "traitors in his eyes" that he has murdered in addition to the tens of thousands of deaths during all the conflicts he has started.
Yes, yes Bush Oil compay too and it doesn't cancel, it accumulates.

How can we give an ounce of credibility to this man who has lost all humanity, who is only cynicism and personal interests???????
Unless we see very powerful cognitive biases that keep us in denial (which I haven't yet fully understood, but that's okay...) Kisses.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 07:54

You won't like it
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/europ ... 83016.html

The commemoration of the nationalist leader is not unanimous in Ukraine. "President Zelensky distances himself from the heroization of Stepan Bandera. For example, he fired Volodymyr Viatrovytch, the former director of the Institute of National Memory, responsible for disseminating the cult of Bandera,” notes Delphine Bechtel.

And as someone said, “this is just a detail of the story”.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 08:06

I don't know if you'll like it but peace of mind assured
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/03/24, 08:10

DrBombay wrote:Unless we see very powerful cognitive biases that keep us in denial (which I haven't yet fully understood, but that's okay...) Kisses.

you describe yourself perfectly. But I have the impression that you are making a lot of progress.

Kisses too.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 08:15

Remundo wrote:
DrBombay wrote:Unless we see very powerful cognitive biases that keep us in denial (which I haven't yet fully understood, but that's okay...) Kisses.

you describe yourself perfectly. But I have the impression that you are making a lot of progress.

Kisses too.

Damn, denial is powerful!
Humanity values ​​are carefully put away.
As for your own progress, I'll let you be the judge as well.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 08:19

You will like it! : Mrgreen:

It's long...I discover...

Gepeto's review:
Kryon is a spiritual being often mentioned in spirituality and New Age circles. According to his followers, he is a being of love and light who communicates teachings intended to elevate the collective consciousness of humanity. Kryon messages often emphasize themes such as the importance of unconditional love, connecting to our divine essence, and personal transformation to create a better world. It is commonly associated with the New Earth movement and is considered a spiritual guide for those seeking personal growth and inner transformation. However, as with any spiritual being or teaching, it is important to keep a critical mind and discern what resonates with your own inner truth.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 08:48

Remundo wrote:

Kisses too.

I don't have too much bias because I don't have much to protect.
The biases are difficult to see for the person concerned since they enter into their ego construction.
You have to agree to leave to see it, you have to accept being honest and not having too much to lose.
Deep down we are not this egotistical construction.
Deep down we are not much, just pure consciousness.

“Any act of barbarity is unjustifiable. »
This is what you consider to be a cognitive bias in me. I don't think we can call this a cognitive mistake, but simply a foundation of humanity that everyone has within them (more or less deeply buried)
A papelard, even Minsk 50, cannot justify barbarism.
This point is unsurpassable for me and accepted as "normal" by the 4 zamis.

Even if Poupou were right, that the Dombass pb was not created by him, that the Ukrainians were Nazis who were taken by the craze of destroying part of their population for free, on the simple pretext that they did not didn't speak the same language as them.
Let's assume that this narrative is true.
How does this justify intervening in your neighbor's home by causing a thousand times worse than the initial massacre?
Couldn't there have been other methods to bring peace? like blue helmets for example?

And when we see that this “let’s admit” is a pure Russian setup, it is doubly difficult to accept Russian barbarity. (Putinian, in fact).
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 09:11

You will like it!
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"