The uselessness of money

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 11/11/06, 20:12

The idea of ​​owning goods according to the duration (and not according to how one works) would make it possible to avoid an excessive demand.
Whether this request is progressive or rather constant in order to have the time to manufacture these goods.
Given that there is no more competitiveness or profits, companies producing these goods would take longer to produce.

Besides, on the subject of patents, I have the idea that fuck is more than anything else.
If there were not the patent system, everyone could benefit from an idea, it would avoid a monopoly, or a patent that falls into oblivion ...
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 12/11/06, 09:25

The inheritance also makes it possible to recover goods.
It also helps to avoid too much demand.
Examples:
I love the tv of my father.
I avoid going to get a new one.
Therefore I can get another good instead (equivalent).
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 12/11/06, 16:07

Go if we get to do something concrete, I introduce myself in 2012!
No, I'm joking... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/11/06, 16:12

Hello

Besides, on the subject of patents, I have the idea that fuck is more than anything else.
If there were not the patent system, everyone could benefit from an idea, it would avoid a monopoly, or a patent that falls into oblivion ...

There is truth, patents rarely benefit the one who discovered the thing (because invented is not the right word, everything is there, just have the right glasses to look)
Anyway everything is bypassable, and the one who finds is rarely interested in making a profit, he wants to discover something else

The place where the patents should be abolished is in the drugs, the research should be funded by the governments a genus UN all the pharmaceutical discoveries should be put to profit in the world, it is inconceivable that the poor countries, die fault too expensive because of the patents, and in addition they block the generics drugs .. Even in the industrialized countries the cost of the drugs which the government (us in final) pays returns in a strong% of the budget of the health, and this enriched who?
After that, not freedom, we make wars and let thousands die, we have not changed since the Crusades.
Andre
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 12/11/06, 18:00

Thank you André.

The education:
the number of pupils per class could be adjusted at best because more classes or more schools could be built.
Have more teacher too.
The means would be much less limited, work for education (furniture, books ...).
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 12/11/06, 20:25

It does not seem to make a lot of followers my thing : Cry:

We are so used to living with money that we do not imagine a world working without. :frown:
0 x
zac

by zac » 12/11/06, 20:37

iota wrote:We are so used to living with money that we do not imagine a world working without. :frown:

Hello

come and spend 3 months with me on the high plateau of mada and you'll see, you die or you adapt.

Hard at the start for a european formate by tf1, after when your freelancers that there are not any and you have to trade your knowledge or your muscles against a breakage crust, his va.au 3 or 4eme sejour t aprend a hunting pecher cueuillir and you can be autonomous, but in the beginning without the autochthones you burst !!!!! : Evil:

@+

Do not forget that half of the inhabitants of the planet live without money :D
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 12/11/06, 20:49

Haaaaaaaaa that's what I thought!

I had a Malagasy friend who told me about life there.

Finally the money is a matter of big money

: Mrgreen:
0 x
melt_core
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by melt_core » 14/11/06, 16:16

iota wrote:Besides, on the subject of patents, I have the idea that fuck is more than anything else.

There, once is not custom, I fully agree with you. Often the patents are on mechanical properties or on a chemical reaction; how can one claim to be the owner of a law of nature, it is completely stupid ...

Besides, if we go further, is it the role of the law to protect ideas? The law is supposed to protect the scarcity, to avoid conflicts, apart from there is no scarcity in the ideas, if I use one that does not make less for you. Does the concept of "theft" make sense in the absence of scarcity?
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 14/11/06, 16:31

I totally agree with you, but it's still not that easy to put in place.

In reality, more patent or copyright protection, would mean more research and development (more research anyway) in business, more composers, more writers etc ...

So patented the living or the drug is horrible, but it will be necessary for someone to do the research

Or it should be funded by the state that I am totally for, and it would avoid biased studies by who finances what with a more independent research (provided that the research topics are not fully guided by companies which is not or less and less the case! : Evil: ).

It was the goal movements to save research who unfortunately made a big flop because even if we talked about more, the search is not more ssutenue or independent than before!

And for music and writing and other things, it seems to me all the same complex, all writers musicians painters should be civil servants : Shock: ???? .....
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"