Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 05/02/06, 20:23

I'm at Free too and it happens from time to time. I also have a DECT phone (Versatis Alcatel). On the whole I am satisfied with the service, except that it is sometimes necessary to try again 2 or 3 times to get the number.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 06/02/06, 14:31

ditto I am at free and there is echo, it is necessary to avoid speaking directly in the combine to not "ensourder" his interlocutor, on the other hand the hard of the sheet hear better : Lol:
free offers in addition to its 2nd free line, a single price on its main line in case the freebox cannot connect or the free line is really bad. In this case the price is 0,13 € / call whatever the duration
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"