Reduce fuel consumption to the extreme

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 14/01/08, 11:16

Andre wrote:The big farm tractors that work, the night full pot one sees the reddish pipe ..

Yes, but the tractor engines is not the advanced technology used in cars, most are still good old engines direct injection low pressure: the difference of EGT full pot between the 2 types is in the order of 200 ° C which is pretty huge ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 14/01/08, 11:28

jonule wrote:
Chatham wrote:There is an error, the combustion quality of a modern diesel is quite comparable to that of a domestic high-end burner ... which also produces particles that are the residue of combustion of diesel ... The only way to avoid particles is to make a diesel ... gasoline (this is quite possible, for example, using a pneumatic injection) : Cheesy:
Note that diesel, if they have a low exhaust t ° it is precisely because they have a very good energy efficiency and it is precisely because the t ° is low that it takes periodically (cycle defined by the computer according to the use of the engine) inject a little (very little in fact) fuel to raise the t ° of the filter to a level sufficient to burn the particles ...
A plasma disintegration system is under study, but I do not know where it is (confidential) ...

I do not see what is confidential about car pollution ... the oxide of cerum can be, used to burn particles in the FAP, real scam as is the EGR valve!
This additive mixes with the diesel tank via a small hidden tank that costs 300 € to be filled every time you have to empty the FAP every 80.000 km ... another great scam builder!
besides what we are made to breathe in the bronchi! who is talking about pollution?
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/doc/EGR_FAP.htm

I knew the article on the EGR valve, I also provided it to econology.

Following this article, I understood the problems that my son had on his Jumpy Citroën diesesl 1,9 D.

1 - I saw a mechanic who dismantles the EGR valves and plugs the hole, he had shown me the thickness of fatty "soot" blocking the dismantled valves.
2 - I went to see him with the Jumpy to ask him to do the same. Did he show me how to disconnect a little vacuum hose? which controls the opening of the valve. Now it rolls with the valve still closed => no more clogging of the inlet. When I disassembled the EGR valve, a nice layer of dirt inside.
3 - In the meantime at 60000 kms, his catalytic converter has plugged (before disconnecting the valve). I moaned towards Citroën because the warranty 1 used Citroën had just been exceeded. I only succeeded in lowering the cost of the pot and the labor. He did not want to return the pot (forbidden supposedly because of the metals contained inside), I would have liked to see why and by what it was plugged. according to zac they can be removed by karcher high temperature and upside down.

For FAP, it's amazing what we learn in this article!

Apart from the health risks (micro particles released from FAP), PSA hides its game for the cost of maintenance.

When you pay yourself a catalytic converter + a refill of FAP + a headlight bulb + a timing belt ..... etc .... have my bills !!!

IT'S SCAM : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 14/01/08, 11:53

jean63 wrote:When you pay yourself a catalytic converter + a refill of FAP + a headlight bulb + a timing belt ..... etc .... have my bills !!!

IT'S SCAM : Evil:

I work in diesel engines and I drive with gasoline (which ultimately only food 5.8L on average): you begin to understand? : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/01/08, 12:11

Booouuuuh Chatam! You develop an injection pump (Euros directly into the account of your boss), and a FAP (filter for cash) for the poor 'motorists : Cheesy:

And you tell us that you're running on gas, you have no problem of conscience : Cheesy: !

Sincerely, of course ...
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 14/01/08, 13:32

the guy who sells chnouf is not necessarily a consumer himself : Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 14/01/08, 13:45

jean63 wrote:IT'S SCAM : Evil:

and therefore a job!
is not it chatam ?!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/01/08, 14:17

If "chnouf" is a narcotic product, as it seems very likely to me, would you compare yourself to a dealer? : Mrgreen:

More seriously, the problem of Diesel, and even of gasoline, is that they have become gas plants in the literal sense. There is far too much pollution, sophistication (EGR valve, pump very (too) high pressure, ...). It comes up to inject fuel ONLY to sweep the FAP by raising the temperature. We walk on the head : Shock: !

Not to mention the loss of power from your engine which, in addition to turning the wheels, must push its hyperlaminated exhaust gases (so full of pressure drops) into the DPF or the catalytic converter like a pump. This is not the role of an engine !!!

What is needed is the massive hybridization of vehicles, the engine becoming an actuator of an electric generator, on its best operating point (torque / speed).

For that, a new generation of more compact and unsophisticated engines would be welcome ... The progress in the batteries too, but it advances more on that side than on the side of the engines.

@+
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/01/08, 16:33

Hello
I work in diesel engines and I drive with gasoline (which ultimately only food 5.8L on average): you begin to understand?

And then you make the wind with a rotax 912 pump 15 liters an hour .. with a gearbox : Cheesy:
although the 100LL has 1,40 $ the liter in a Lycoming it works too ... even the unleaded Super with good valves

Andre
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 14/01/08, 18:20

Andre wrote:And then you make the wind with a rotax 912 pump 15 liters an hour .. with a gearbox : Cheesy:
although the 100LL has 1,40 $ the liter in a Lycoming it works too ... even the unleaded Super with good valves

Andre

Ola, at 15L / h I am almost at the VNE with the Sky ... in fast cruise it is rather 12L / h, 9-10L / h (130km / h).
Note that the reducer that puff p'tèt CV and it makes noise, but it also allows to take off in half less track length with a Jabiru yet more powerful but small propeller fast ...
Uh 1.4 $ Canadian per liter of 100LL? cheap! with us it is around 2 ... € the liter of 100LL and 1.4 € the liter of SP95 ... so we go there painard ... We will p'tèt install at the back a 2 ° propeller to muscular motor to reduce the conso especially if there is a passenger: go pedal lazy! We eat too much : Cheesy:
0 x
Other

by Other » 14/01/08, 20:50

Hello
Note that the reducer that puff p'tèt CV and it makes noise, but it also allows to take off in half less track length with a Jabiru yet more powerful but small propeller fast ...

a Jaribu you ask him a propeller of 1,72 m you will see that he operates
3200rpm is not the limit for this diameter.

A reducer on a Rotax prohibits you from the metal propellers and when you reduce in approach it is preseque aerofreins that makes another additional piece to maintain.

An electronic ignition module on a rotax 1000 $ and there are two ..

When taking off with a D11 250 feet and then climbs to 1200 feet minutes helix of 2,05 meters .. this gets into a foot 800 track ..

Andre
0 x