Greenwashing: too green to be honest?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Greenwashing: too green to be honest?

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 22:12

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
Ps: The occasional unemployed who have become unlawful as well as those who populate the slums thank the industrialists and their machines which work for them.

If the industry is rotten, why would you want them to work for it ?!
You are completely inconsistent. Learn to think, and we'll talk about it again.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 22:23

(He is even more aware of the enormities that he dares to write, poor man)
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/06/21, 13:58

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: ...
Ps: The occasional unemployed who have become unlawful as well as those who populate the slums thank the industrialists and their machines which work for them.
and it's a brain handicapped person who says that!
Machines can't do everything, acorn, so the haves still need human labor to do part of the job! At least for now and humans can then be dumped to make compost! We are already vaccinating the old people to get rid of them more quickly since we cannot replace them with machines too! Let's be rational let's see. With already more than 110.000 deaths from covid and associated, it has made serious savings in benefits, but we will do better next time! : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/06/21, 22:49

Exnihiloest wrote:

Amusing how the thugs of capitalism and industry are unable to answer such simple questions.

In fact, they know it, and know very well that their position would be indefensible, they live off what they spit on!
So they pretend to believe the answer is obvious. All fake tokens.
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 25/06/21, 14:30

Exnihiloest wrote:

I don't quite understand your answer. Do you think that the people mentioned by Guy have decided not to want to work anymore?

Maybe you meant to say that the industry should work for them?
1 x
memory onforum
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by memory onforum » 14/10/21, 13:52

This topic is linked to my graduation thesis! I give you the link of my questionnaire: https://ieseg.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/for ... Outon9X3Yq

My research consists of analyzing the authenticity of ethical brands. Your help would be invaluable to me, the duration of the questionnaire is only 5 minutes.

Thank you in advance!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/10/21, 19:26

dede2002 wrote:I don't quite understand your answer.

It's simple: A worker who works for a rotten industrialist should not do it if he had an ethic, yet these poor bastards live off the hooks of the industrialists who employ them and dare to spit in the soup. No, but do you realize ??? 8)
Something that's easy to understand: Blédina is as rotten as he is crazy. : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/10/21, 19:48

these poor bastards live off the hooks of the industrialists who employ them and in addition dare to spit in the soup.

What ungrateful people, to bite the hand that feeds them charitably, quite simply unthinkable! Where are we going my good sir? : roll:

Joking aside, to understand the meaning of the message in question, it must be admitted that its author starts from the principle that the workers are perfectly free to work absolutely as they wish and that if they do so under unfavorable conditions, it is that they however find their interest there ...
Interest and freedom, defined in an abusively broad way, constitute the alpha and omega of his formal "thought".
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/10/21, 20:02

Ahmed wrote:
these poor bastards live off the hooks of the industrialists who employ them and in addition dare to spit in the soup.

What ungrateful people, to bite the hand that feeds them charitably, quite simply unthinkable! Where are we going my good sir? : roll:

Joking aside, to understand the meaning of the message in question, it must be admitted that its author starts from the principle that the workers are perfectly free to work absolutely as they wish and that if they do so under unfavorable conditions, it is that they however find their interest there ...
Interest and freedom, defined in an abusively broad way, constitute the alpha and omega of his formal "thought".

It is true that you only need to cross the street to find a good job and that if you are not happy, you just have to become an entrepreneur. 8)
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"