An anti-rust of thunder with fruits and vegetables

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/10/07, 17:11

Great, thank you lv13r for the link.
This will interest more than one ...
I'm happy, because it was also indicated how to operate a PC switching power supply, by strapping pins 3 and 4 .. I was looking for info, for a long time.

Question to electricians:
Since the derusting speed depends on the concentration of soda, and on the number of electrons which pass.
Rather than going through a low voltage transformer, and provided you secure it as much as possible, could we use the 230v alternating, rectified, with a buffer resistor more advantageously (which for 500v?) :?:
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 20/10/07, 18:04

gegyx wrote:Question to electricians:
Since the derusting speed depends on the concentration of soda, and on the number of electrons which pass.
Rather than going through a low voltage transformer, and provided you secure it as much as possible, could we use the 230v alternating, rectified, with a buffer resistor more advantageously (which for 500v?) :?:

It's going to smoke! Image

The only thing that matters is the intensity: for galvanizing we use "current generators" capable of delivering hundreds of amperes continuously under a few volts.
Not to mention the security issues : Evil: , just do an energy balance:
- 230Vx10Ax2h = 4,6 kWh
- 10Vx10Ax2h = 0,2 kWh

In the absence of a starter charger, it must be possible to use a welding machine:
- either a "classic" alternative station coupled to a rectifier (beefy!),
- either a direct current "inverter" station (around one hundred €)
Mine (small model) provides 40 to 80A at 22V.
By cons it may be ventilated, I do not know if it is capable of operating 2 hours at 40A?

It seems to me less risky to hack into a conventional welding transformer station. A single power diode (with heatsink!) May be suitable, no need to use a more fragile Graetz bridge ...
0 x
tadammm
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tadammm » 17/03/08, 17:42

I wonder ? : Evil:
There are wipes that prevent discolouration of the fabric from spreading on all of the machine's laundry.
I wonder what these wipes are made of?
Could someone answer me precisely enough?
Thank you for your answers.
0 x
jeaneh2009
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: An anti-rust of thunder with fruits and vegetables

by jeaneh2009 » 10/02/09, 17:20

Rulian wrote:I got an old bike that was rotting outside behind my owner's house. I undertook to la disassemble entirely for he restore health and if possible a beauty.

I was looking for a recipe against rust 8), and now I learn that someone has completely dismantled their owner : Evil: to restore him to health and if possible (WOW! : Shock:) a beauty...
I didn't know plastic surgery was good against rust ... bikes. Is the bike well derailed after that? : Mrgreen: In any case, my wife and I did a good job with our jaws! : Lol:
That said, thank you also for the lemon recipe! :P [/at]
0 x
It seems that it takes about 15 minutes of laughter (s) to the human being against stress: it is perhaps useful to also save in this area, in anticipation of a next crisis, right? ... In addition, we can both save and spend without counting, and take "rab" without fear of overdose! ... So: let's go!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/02/09, 17:38

Hello

Old Piper tubular construction aircraft from the 1946s
we weld corks and introduce cooked linseed oil
to protect the interior from rust.

Andre
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"