Ancient astronaut hypothesis or New euhemerism

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/15, 16:41

Christophe wrote:He is quite wrong ... he has been delirious for a few days I think! Completely perched!

Hey Manu are you going down? : Cheesy:

That's why I suggested another section, there is poetry in what he says >>> in fact his posts are better than that there is something else, an exercise in permanent style, a short style, it is furtive without bobard, sharp and light, going from subliminal to incisive, quite an art!

Yes sometimes it overflows on other wires, it must be the operating system or a bug in the keyboard : Lol:
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 11/12/15, 18:06

Too bad I got along well with Obamot lately ...
It is obvious that we have been visited by aliens since when? Who knows.
Our "physical" I sit on but I would not do in the esoteric.
In view of all the extra solar planets already discovered, they exist with almost certainty.
Prepare 12,7.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/12/15, 19:20

raymon wrote: .... It is obvious that we have been visited by aliens since when? Who knows.

Not obvious at all.

raymon wrote:In view of all the extra solar planets already discovered, they exist with almost certainty.

The problem is that they are light years away.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/15, 19:35

raymon wrote:Too bad I got along well with Obamot lately ...

Yes, I noticed that, great effort on both sides besides!
Why a pity? Don't you need to talk to the past?

raymon wrote:It is obvious that we have been visited by aliens since when? Who knows.

Well, we can always discuss it, there's no harm in thinking it ...
I was talking about it again last week with our (bio) chemist.
This is a delicate subject, because for there to be a reaction (biological life) even if there is hibernation (during very long interstellar journeys) chemistry tells us that before an awakening, the prerequisite is a priming of the process, it is a rule, always ... So it would be necessary before the hibernation, that the process of exit from this state be initiated even before this "freezing"! And he hasn't found anything that could keep this fragile, stopped process alive, so that at the appropriate time it can be reactivated and functioning at the top of its initial functions!

So after, of course you can imagine everything, like teleportation or whatever, but it's more science fiction for me.

raymon wrote:Our "physical" I sit on but I would not do in the esoteric.

It is not prohibited, but whatever it is put in the place, will necessarily be "sat on it" since it will have to be 100% compatible with the manifestations of this physics, as we know it today. hui: until the laws which govern the maintenance in relative equilibrium of the solar systems in their galaxies, and all the cosmos itou, until the operation of smartphones and the manifestations in the infinitely small, like the quantum efficiency of photographic sensors by the way by massless photons and higgs bosons ...
Extensive program to get there!
And it is better that we can sit on it, moreover, my dear Raymon Image because otherwise nothing would hold up? Image

raymon wrote:In view of all the extra solar planets already discovered, they exist with almost certainty.

That yes, possible, but then they are still at home and we are not about to meet them (it may be better for us ultimately) : Mrgreen:
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 11/12/15, 20:28

raymon wrote:
.... It is obvious that we have been visited by aliens since when? Who knows.

Not obvious at all.

There you have a good bunch of lighters (soldiers) and it's good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ZiDEtVms8
during very long interstellar journeys) chemistry tells us that before an awakening

Are you sure about your physics or your chemistry?
And in addition I say that but I suck in physics.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/15, 20:44

it sure within the limits of what it is possible to do today, very modest compared to the knowledge that we will have in a million years, but already not bad if we think of the backward compatibility that the future discoveries will have to have with what exists today!
But I'm not trying to convince you.

note that if it did not work, industrial processes would not work, for example I would not have learned to print on an offset machine (the water which rejects the fat from the ink ... would not have worked), we would not have been able to crack crude oil into gasoline, housewives could not make a soufflé, the omelet would be impossible, I would still suffer from allergies, photography would never have existed and you and me no more?

: Lol:

There for your video, I laugh less : Shock: 8)
The testimony of Charles Halt is poignant, they all still seem very affected by what they had seen, more than forty years after the facts.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/12/15, 21:57

raymon wrote:It is obvious that we have been visited by aliens since when? Who knows.
In view of all the extra solar planets already discovered, they exist with almost certainty.
Prepare 12,7.

There are about 10 to the 23 star power in the Universe, approximately as many as grains of sand on all the beaches of the earth ....
If we add between 0 and 10 planets around each star ... : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/12/15, 10:39

Plasmanu, it looks like JC van Damme but better! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 12/12/15, 17:45

My eye.
That's bullshit : Mrgreen: Image

Still just upset
Don't ask for the next one. There is blood on it.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Theory of ancient astronauts or neo-evhemerism

by oli 80 » 10/01/17, 19:17

Good evening, here are videos that make you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gD_dAmHfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g2GErBVbuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBtdJ190Rs

of course all these are just theories like with the annunaki

this subject is very broad
0 x