0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Machiavelli: the return

by Grelinette » 22/03/20, 14:44

Fred Vargas: the return

... But before, I apologize before and flatly with Christophe because this video has surely already been posted on econology! :?

That said, in 2008, 12 years ago therefore, Fred Vargas published a very beautiful text which takes all its truth today:

Well, that's not all, but in these moments of intensive confinement, I am going to practice a healthy and productive activity, an activity that my hectic modern life had made me forget, the one that Fred Vargas puts back in the spotlight , 3mn16 from his text.
Come on I leave you, it is essential and fundamentally satisfying activities for the well-being of man ... 3'16!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/03/20, 15:14

While talking about the Prince's return, I am more tempted by that of Lampedusa ... and in essence

"Everything has to change so that everything starts again as before"
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/03/20, 15:15

Anyway, no confidence in our current rulers.

They only deploy spiel just to save their power and that of those who sponsored them.

And do not worry as soon as they were able to jump on the labor code they did it and in my opinion it is not finished.

As you can read in the Dalloz info, the initial project is good to be able to use forcing an employee to pay off ALL their paid holidays during the sanitary confinement period, that is to say in a way TO PAY THE EMPLOYEES all carelessness of the government.

With the double penalty of being forced to take ALL of your leave and stay at home

Proof that there are many mentally deviant people who take advantage of the circumstances to push the knife further into the wound.

An amendment reduced this employee participation to 1 week.
To be seen if the Assembly rejects it or not.

Even more abject: periods of partial activity during the confinement period would not give entitlement to paid leave.
As if the employee (or even the boss) was responsible for this doggie?
Except that there it is the employee who pays the addition on the confinement to which he is CONSTRAINED.

And I let you read more

https://www.dalloz-actualite.fr/flash/c ... -sanitaire

This story will end in a general riot ....
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/03/20, 15:27

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:As you can read in the Dalloz info, the initial project is good to be able to use forcing an employee to pay off ALL their paid holidays during the sanitary confinement period, that is to say in a way TO PAY THE EMPLOYEES all carelessness of the government.
With the double penalty of being forced to take ALL of your leave and stay at home

It's really serious .....
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/03/20, 16:08

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:As you can read in the Dalloz info, the initial project is good to be able to use forcing an employee to pay off ALL their paid holidays during the sanitary confinement period, that is to say in a way TO PAY THE EMPLOYEES all carelessness of the government.

No, it's just a political choice.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/03/20, 16:25

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:No, it's just a political choice.

Yes, like others .... The bold and capital letters of your message could suggest that it was a real scandal ...

You may continue to be paid. In any case, for the moment, me, carefree retired, I am. On the other hand I see in my relatives (very close) and acquaintances of people who lose overnight almost all of their income.

While we sugar a week of leave to "protected workers" who are no longer working at the moment or that my taxes are raised by 10% next year to fill the gaps, I don't give a fuck.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/03/20, 16:27

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

No, it's just a political choice.

Which can have serious consequences, especially after Guignol announced 300 billion for bank loans and 45 billion in aid to businesses and employees.
https://www.rtl.fr/actu/politique/coron ... 7800266355
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 22/03/20, 16:38

sicetaitsimple wrote:While we sugar a week of leave to "protected workers"

Not a week but the whole in the initial spirit
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/03/20, 16:48

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:While we sugar a week of leave to "protected workers"

Not a week but the whole in the initial spirit

Mind, I don't care too. We will see what it will be at the end. But the employees who no longer work will still not accumulate vacation rights to stay at home?
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"