Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

philosophical debates and companies.
float
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

by float » 16/08/23, 06:49

izentrop wrote:I was thinking of the inappropriate measures taken by governments to fight against global warming and the consequences of a water deficit which is getting worse all over the world, but which will improve in the tropics. https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/secheresse ... 490_24.php

Oh ok thanks, that's clearer : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/23, 11:11

float
Obviously, it seems that changing civilizations voluntarily, quickly and in anticipation is not our forte.
Fortunately otherwise it would be a nice mess! :( !
On the other hand, if we are forced by nature to do so, we will be obliged, we will not have the luxury of choice.
This kind of non-choice generally ends in an extinction of the most fragile species and in priority the human
In the same vein, it's a bit like the dinosaurs and the meteorite of 65 million years ago. Nature made quick choices for them.
These hypotheses of 65 M years ago (unprovable) are only part of OUR system of national and even international education/cramming now, by mimicry.
You have to know how to be so quick in such a case!
Vain hope, illusion of the mind which refuses to face reality. Cultures are tough and hardly change even in an emergency. We will see what it will be in a century!
It's not that complicated to move towards sustainability, voluntarily and on a large scale.
On the contrary ! We are in a type of society based on profit as the end of life and that is not about to disappear... on a short scale in any case.
We would know how to do it, just that we don't have the motivation, not enough confidence in the predictions and reports of science.
Current science? No glop!
Already trust in whom and in what above all else. Believing in human wisdom gave the little mustache (after others in history) and the Nuremberg trial showed that those responsible for this madness did not consider themselves evil
Sixth mass extinction all the same, RC in progress too, scarcity of concentrated resources....
Who really believes in Santa Claus?
You apparently according to what you wrote! And especially little children who marvel at their parents' lies. A good example for their future!
the apathetic one who thinks everything is going to be fine or the one who still has a little hope in humanity?
Neither one nor the other of course! A biblical maxim (which could also come from elsewhere) says: woe to the man who puts his trust in man, his end will be his perdition »
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/08/23, 13:00

Janic wrote:...

An exclusive image of Janic posting:

sausage slicer_.jpg
sausage slicer_.jpg (81.89 KiB) Viewed 500 times
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/08/23, 13:29

still in the charcuterie department, an exclusive image of Mr Simply edged

simply_sharp.jpg
simply_tranchant.jpg (57.27 KiB) Viewed 497 times
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/08/23, 13:52

Remundo wrote:still in the charcuterie department, an exclusive image of Mr Simply edged

simply_sharp.jpg

Except that given the type of piece of meat you are not in the charcuterie department
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/23, 15:37

simpleton
....An exclusive image of Janic posting:
he was called simpleton, the innocent of the village...
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/08/23, 16:01

...the weight of words, the shock of images... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/08/23, 16:25

the debates get meaty and are often choppy. :)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/08/23, 16:48

Ahmed wrote:...the weight of words, the shock of images... : roll:

You're right. My image may not have been in the best taste, but these "salami" responses are also detrimental to the "debate". And again, we escaped (this time) a bullshit parallel with vaccines... We weren't far from a bit of creationism, but hey...
So, coming from someone who often recommends me to "go back to school" to learn "text analysis", I just find that a bit borderline... If we are not able to synthesize the essential of what you want to say other than by answering point by point to your interlocutor (who in this case was not me) by cutting up your text, you avoid giving lessons...
I keep the image, it can be used again....
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/23, 18:37

simpleton
, but these "diced up" responses are also detrimental to the "debate".
What debate? When a point of view relates to different points, there is no other solution than to respond to it point by point and therefore “sausage”. You didn't learn that in school and you pretend to teach children? Pov kids!
And again, we escaped (this time) a bullshit parallel with vaccines... We weren't far from a bit of creationism, but hey...
Supposedly crap for someone ignorant of both vaccines and theology. But with a donkey you don't make a good horse!
So, coming from someone who often recommends me to "go back to school" to learn "text analysis", I just find that a bit borderline...
Of course, if you don't know how to analyze a text, you are a little and even a lot limited
If you are not able to synthesize the essence of what you want to say other than by responding point by point to your interlocutor (who in this case was not me) by cutting up your text, you avoid give lessons...
Ah good, you know how to synthesize the essence of several different subjects? Champion the simpleton! Show us a credible example!
I keep the image, it can be used again....
To represent you? Yes keep it carefully!
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"