philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Outstanding intellectuals

by GuyGadebois » 29/03/20, 16:06

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:it is normal that you do not understand well, by dint of swallowing granules with polecal juice diluted 200 times .... : Lol:

Apart from granules of arnica (which in my case and that of my son were a great success), I do not use H. Try again.

like good idea, I'm going to seek scientific references on the action of arnica. You know that I don't take anything, and that it goes anyway?

Thanks Superman. Nothing to give a damn about scientific references when it comes to arnica. Don't waste your time.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/03/20, 16:10

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Apart from granules of arnica (which in my case and that of my son were a great success), I do not use H. Try again.

like good idea, I'm going to seek scientific references on the action of arnica. You know that I don't take anything, and that it goes anyway?

Thanks Superman. Nothing to give a damn about scientific references when it comes to arnica.

we understood, whether arnica or black-footed ass :). But it was for my personal curiosity that I said that, not for you.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/03/20, 16:20

ABC2019 wrote:But it was for my personal curiosity that I said that, not for you.

If you could keep your illusions to yourself, that would be nice.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/03/20, 17:05

ABC2019 wrote:[
personally, I will never adhere to a discourse which seeks to convince that an irrational way of thinking is preferable to a rational way of thinking.

Utopia has changed sides and current events are only the premises ...
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/03/20, 17:28

eclectron wrote:- adhere to anthropogenic warming and to the idea that CO2 is a pollutant
CO2 is GHG, global warming is proven.
Consequently the CO2 (the dose making the poison) by its impact on the climate becomes a pollutant. But CO2 is not a pollutant in absolute terms since it is on the contrary necessary for plants, it is just the dose that makes "the poison".
Exactly, we can clearly see the contradictions of someone who assesses it well for a phyto product and unable to see it concerning CO2, pure ideology
- adhere to the idea that GMOs are of no interest for the public good.
The problem with GMOs is that they are created in the spirit of current biocide agriculture, known as traditional and moreover we play sorcerer's apprentices with these GMOs in the wild.
GMOs there is simply no need for them to eat, period.
It is your ideology that comes into play, because since man has been farming he has been selecting. It is just more efficient today and believe me, we will need it to adapt production to climate change.
If you want examples, look for Roundup resistant wild mustard : Mrgreen: yes gene transfer ...
This kind of resistance is due to improper use, it's like antibiotic resistance and it reverses quite easily.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/03/20, 17:37

izentrop wrote: it's like antibiotic resistance and it reverses quite easily.
: Mrgreen: : roll:
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/03/20, 17:53

izentrop wrote:It is your ideology that comes into play, because since man has been farming he has been selecting. It is just more efficient today and believe me, we will need it to adapt production to climate change.

It's true but it has nothing to do with GMOs.
Do not believe that introducing an insecticide against the European corn borer into the genome is absolutely harmless ... even if it is written on the label and validated by laboratory tests ... by the seller himself. : Mrgreen:

Not even said that such a corn, if it had been produced by nature itself, would have been considered edible ...

Must stop with this ideology of violating nature!
Composing with what it offers us of itself and therefore the selection of which you speak above, is a system which has proven itself.
-------------
Even natural hybridization to cause problems but GMOs not !? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

https://www.lepoint.fr/societe/hallowee ... 11_23.php#

But squash from the family vegetable garden can also become unfit for consumption following savage hybridization. A phenomenon that occurs when bitter varieties, decorative for Halloween or "wild", and edible varieties coexist in the same vegetable garden or in the vicinity and the seeds are harvested from year to year.
1 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/03/20, 18:27

eclectron wrote:Do not believe that introducing an insecticide against the European corn borer into the genome is absolutely harmless ...
You prefer to poison the rest of the biodiversity. Go do an internship at an agri, they are in lack of MO. ;)

Mutations have always existed, even between species. In the battle of life, the plant with the best defenses survives. We too have billions of bacteria that help us survive. Besides, evolved beings are made up of microorganisms originally independent which have specialized over the course of evolution to form elements of organisms that are always more efficient at survival. Most wild plants use part of their energy to produce defense toxins. https://www.larecherche.fr/et-si-les-vi ... -sur-terre
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/03/20, 18:30

Besides, evolved beings are made up of microorganisms originally independent which have specialized over the course of evolution to form elements of organisms that are always more efficient at survival.
ouarf, ouarf, you believe anything! Even the masons do not believe that the concrete blocks are assembled on their own to form much more efficient walls than a pile of bricks in a pile. : Arrowd:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/03/20, 18:48

izentrop wrote:...

I just showed you that natural hybridization can make it unfit for consumption, for example.
Feel free to think that a GMO is absolutely harmless to the health of the person who consumes it and that it is beneficial for nature since the insecticide is in the plant and no longer on it! : Shock:

but the worst part is that GMOs have no justification, we can do without *.
It's just a story of cash and a violent and conquering mentality that justifies GMOs.

So suck your green Baygon quietly, I eat my Bio! : Lol:

* what did this story of golden rice give?
We do "1000 times" better with classic white rice and spirulina on the same surfaces ....
You just have to dig a little deeper and there are always natural solutions, so please stop making yourself a defender of the agrochemicals business. It's from the past.
1 x
whatever.