Anthroposophy still relevant

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Anthroposophy still relevant

by GuyGadebois » 18/05/20, 19:15

Exnihiloest wrote:None of the countries mentioned dissuade from being vaccinated, on the contrary, they inform, advise and encourage. Dissuading from vaccination has nothing to do with leaving it free to get vaccinated or not. Only dissuading from vaccination is criminal, it is misinformation that can kill. Have you changed sides? Janic convinced you? Are you now in that of obscurantism?

I never talked about deterrence, I who talks about it, and in the article * that you have yourself posted, it says that anthroposophists do not encourage vaccination, not that they "dissuade" people from getting vaccinated. Once again caught in the act of lying.

* Where they quote Grégoire Perra, the toucher of a minor who herself admits to having mental problems ... Bravo, fine example.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/05/20, 19:25

GuyGadebois wrote:...
I never talked about deterrence, I who talks about it ...

Yes, and it is you who have deceptively watered down by "'do not encourage vaccination" while they dissuade it, as shown in the Science-presse file which I posted the link, which you did not must not have read at the speed at which you answer anything.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/05/20, 19:29

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:...
I never talked about deterrence, I who talks about it ...

Yes, and it is you who have deceptively watered down by "'do not encourage vaccination" while they dissuade it, as shown in the Science-presse file which I posted the link, which you did not must not have read at the speed at which you answer anything.

It's wrong. No deterrence. Re lie.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/05/20, 18:28

GuyGadebois wrote:It's wrong. No deterrence. Re lie.

It is your denial that is lousy propaganda.

And I prove it:
"" He prepared the needle with the serum, but did not sting, and the serum flowed right next to it, continues Grégoire Perra. No explanation was given for this strange gesture. But we felt we were complicit in something that had to remain secret ”.
The author of The Truth About Steiner-Waldorf Schools blog also recounts the secret that surrounds these practices. “The Steiner-Waldorf schools know that they are supervised and ask parents to choose their family doctor from anthroposophic doctors. It is therefore he who will give parents an anti-vaccination speech, in the secrecy of his office. ”"

It’s typically deterrence, and it’s link that I indicated. But among the Khmers, both green and brown, we prefer to attack those who provide the right information. Still caught in the act of disinformation, the Gadgetdebois who now shamelessly defends sectarian practices.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/05/20, 18:32

Exnihiloest wrote:It is your denial that is lousy propaganda.

And I prove it:
"" He prepared the needle with the serum, but did not sting, and the serum flowed right next to it, continues Grégoire Perra. No explanation was given for this strange gesture. But we felt we were complicit in something that had to remain secret ”.
The author of The Truth About Steiner-Waldorf Schools blog also recounts the secret that surrounds these practices. “The Steiner-Waldorf schools know that they are supervised and ask parents to choose their family doctor from anthroposophic doctors. It is therefore he who will give parents an anti-vaccination speech, in the secrecy of his office. ”"

This is entirely false. The anthroposophic doctor of my wife's family had the children vaccinated against tetanus, diphtheria and polio. On his recommendations. Once again you talk about what you don't know. As for Grégoire Perra, he is mentally ill (by his own admission), fired from his school (officially dismissed) for touching a minor and abuse of power because he behaved like a guru. In short, "lousy" propaganda is still on your side which gives credence to a bogus testimony of a person whose crusade for 10 years has been to take revenge by all means, of a community which ousted him (rightly so). ).
Ps "And I prove it" <<< Again the blister ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/05/20, 19:32

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:It is your denial that is lousy propaganda.

And I prove it:

This is entirely false.

It's stupid for you, what you denied is written black on white, and those who have a brain between their ears understand what is written.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/05/20, 19:33

Exnihiloest wrote:It's stupid for you, what you denied is written black on white, and those who have a brain between their ears understand what is written.
There is no shortage of lies written in black and white. You are free to believe that you are misaligned.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/05/20, 19:40

GuyGadebois wrote:There is no shortage of lies written in black and white.

Certainly, given the amount you produce.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/05/20, 19:42

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:There is no shortage of lies written in black and white.

Certainly, given the amount you produce.

You not only produce yours, lies, but you reproduce those of others that suit you, they come from the mentally ill. Note, between brothers, we understand each other.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/05/20, 19:53

Some additional info against Gadgetdebois' misinformation claiming that anthroposophy would not deter vaccination:

"the traditional Catholic movement of the Fraternity Saint-Pie-X and the spiritual movement of anthroposophy, closely watched by Miviludes. These two communities are indeed fiercely opposed to the vaccination of children, and the epidemic seems to be part of the areas in which they were located. "
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/soign ... 35145.html

confirmed here:
"Numerous studies have highlighted the source of outbreaks of measles epidemics in Steiner-Waldorf schools. For example, in an epidemic that affected Bavaria in 2008, 13% of the 217 cases identified were children attending school in an anthroposophic establishment and almost all of those affected were not vaccinated. "
https://www.pseudo-sciences.org/Les-eco ... accination

and there by an elder of anthroposophy:
"Grégoire Perra criticizes many facets of Steiner pedagogy denouncing an exposure of children to the pseudo-scientific ideas of R. Steiner, sometimes through quasi-religious ceremonies as well as the initiation of students to biodynamics, a mystical agricultural practice disguised as science lessons [...] He also denounces the non-vaccination of children, the school staff only pretending to carry out the vaccination.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grégoire_Perra

Of course, it is not in Pravda so it is necessarily false will tell us the Stalinists and other Green Khmers, and it is better to believe the window of anthroposophy which claims to have nothing against vaccination ... : roll:
0 x