Online posting of an internship thesis on agricultural inputs used in the production of biofuels.
The study of cropping inputs from an energy point of view is the subject of this memoir.
"Energy Assessment of inputs and agricultural and forest production. "
Alternatives to these inputs and their impact on energy crop yields will be discussed. The societal aspect focused on the peasant world will be underlying.
You will thus find:
1) Energy evaluation of 15 crop inputs for sunflower and maize.
2) Creation of a bank of energy equivalents for each input to calculate the energy yield of crops.
3) Application to energy crops:
- Direct combustion of the seeds
- Pure vegetable oil
- Oil esters
- Fuel ethanol
4) Parallelization of ethanol production in the USA and France.