IRSN video about the research done in France at CEA Cadarache on the fusion of the core of a nuclear reactor on the Phébus experimental reactor.
Fusion of the core of a nuclear reactor occurs when it is no longer properly cooled. The nuclear fuel that composes it melts and turns into a highly radioactive incandescent mixture: the corium
– Document on nuclear safety by IRSN
– Map of France of nuclear power plants
– Estimation of nuclear risk in France according to Greenpeace
– Report on the Fukushima accident
– Follow-up of the Fukushima accident
– The results of Chernobyl, 25 years later