IRSN video about the research done in France at the CEA Cadarache on core meltdown of a nuclear reactor at the research reactor Phoebus.
The meltdown of a nuclear reactor occurs when it is not properly cooled. Nuclear fuel makes up the background and becomes a highly radioactive glowing mixture: corium
- Document on nuclear security by IRSN
- Map of France of nuclear power plants
- Nuclear Risk estimation of Greenpeace France
- Report on the Fukushima accident
- Monitoring the Fukushima accident
- The Chernobyl balance, 25 years after