Wood pellets, a powerful fuel. by SwissEnergy, Swiss Federal Office of Energy SFOE.
Comfortably heat with wood.
• Fuel produced sawdust and shavings
• An alternative to gas heaters and oil
• parlor stoves and automatic floor
• Central heating for residential and industrial buildings
• Thermal power adjustable from 2 kW
• ideal for heating houses Minergie
Ease of use
• fuel delivery by truck
• Fuel Storage in bags or silos
• Turn in early winter, turn off at the end
• ideal combination with solar collectors
Three arguments speak in favor of pellet heating
• First, it is used everywhere and is as practical as heating oil. Compared to conventional heating logs, it requires little work and, instead of automatic systems for chips, it is also adap-side heating of rooms, buildings and low-energy houses "Minergie".
• Second, the pellet heating provides smart-tion used leftover wood from sawmills. Indeed, only a portion of chips and sawdust products is used for the production of agglomerated and paper.
• Third, the pellets are easily portable and storable trans. The loading and unloading of transport vehicles is done automatically. No storage for drying is required.