Test and development of biodegradable oils for chainsaws in collaboration with BURGO ARDENNES by Vincent Blackman.
Sample tests conducted on biodegradable oils compared to mineral oils derived from petrochemicals.
Evaluation criteria :
1 °) Test conditions:
- Ambient temperature
- Type of work: slaughter, cutting, limbing ...
- Wood quality: soft, hard, mixed. softwood, hardwood, mixed
- Type and brand of machine length of the guide
- Make and type and oil
NB: stay with the usual settings
2 °) printing oil to the point:
- Projections and splashes
- Wear and chain guide
- Alteration of paint, rubber and plastics
- Corrosion of metal parts
- Difficult to clean the machine and clothes
- Odor and skin allergy
Conference in Support of cardre 5ieme Dating Biomass on Biolubricants organized by Valbiom