Technical Overview of the range GT120 DeDietrich: ceramic cast iron boilers gas or fuel
The 120 GT boilers are cast in 16 39 kW of output power, high efficiency, developed and dimensioned for individual new or existing homes and addressing a particularly modern and innovative design.
These boilers are grouped mainly 2 families:
- GTU 120 / 1200 / 1200 V supplied with a low NOx oil burner preset and integrated to the skin. Watertight models for suction connection are available in addition to all the classic models being connected to a chimney.
- GT 120 / 1200 to equip the choice of an oil burner or gas blown: different burner models are optional.
The "hot water" offer includes new high performance balloons:
L and L 160 250: balloons horizontal positioning under the boiler: GT models or GTU LI 1200 130: 130 the ball under the boiler and built-in dressing: GTU 1200V
The strengths of these new boilers are:
- Cast iron boiler body eutectic very resistant to the modulated low temperature operation.
- Design of the smoke circuit 3 journey home and opening leading to a useful performance 92% with very clean combustion.
- 3 control panels to choose from, protected by a transparent shutter, which can be easily mounted and connected to all boiler models by a "drawer" type system and color-coded connectors.
- All ecs balloons are equipped with boiler connection kits / balloon of any new design with flexible rigid - formable in annealed stainless steel, a connecting part incorporating a function of degassing and a charge pump mounted in injection.