For better use of natural energy flow Author and inventor Pascal HA PHAM
Tri-lobic rotary motor on forums
5. Example of a machine meeting the new requirements
Tri-lobic annular piston rotary converter motor meets the criteria mentioned above.
FIG 1: photo inside a small annular piston engine "tri-lobique" displacement 117 cm3
This new engine concept is very characteristic of its properties compared to all that exist so far:
- Bumped cycle
- Bi fictitious center of rotation
- Concept with two separable stages (two motors in one)
- Versatility of fluid supply (compressible, incompressible, hot, cold)
- Versatility of intake regime (pressure, depression)
- Versatile functionality (motor, pump)
- 100% of the cycle is motor (no neutral)
- Always maximum torque on a cycle
- Starting under load (no launching or use of a starting device)
- Very low power threshold, in fluid intake at start-up.
- Very low inertia due to the simplicity of design
Experimentally, several engines are running and experimentally running well, visitors to various shows, exhibitions and competitions have been able to verify this publicly since the end of 2004, a demonstrator makes it possible to produce electricity - 6volts 3 Watts - in public by blowing in the admission with the only human breath (i.e. a few dozen Pascal)
6. Adaptations and organizations of machines
Mass and industrial production.
From crosswinds above the 80km / h currently reviews, a static module supply / formatting venturi or windsock is then required, machines are disposed on the ground or in underground premises, the power supply making by simple conduits.
Implantation possible on a big boat.
From the marine forces of waves, waves and tides, a static system of adduction of the vacuum pressure tube type or line of liquid energy PTO is then required.
From the ancestors of the Saharan type (with depression chimney).
Domestic individual production
From the range of prevailing winds
From small streams and slow streams in the lowlands. From the steam obtained in solar heating.
From hyperactive and intense volcanic geothermy (with piping and filters)
The power would be indexed to the power potential of a natural flux greater than ten KiloWatts by the coupling of many generic machines.
From the entire range of flows with ability to switch from one to another without machine changes. Power contained in the range of the hundred Watts.
7. Overview of the major energy zones of our planet
Lateral wind zones
The areas of strong side winds are mainly located on the seafront, with sometimes almost continuous storms. Cape Horn, the roaring forties, the poles, katabatic winds ...
Hot desert areas with a direct heating potential of over 2000 Watts at m2 when the sun is at its zenith.
Marine energy zones
The seas counting on the power of waves, waves, tides.
Areas of strong volcanic activity and associated geothermal energy.
It is clear that many of the intensely energetic areas are somewhat hostile to humans and therefore uninhabited.
8. Synthesis and conclusion
The potential of our planet in terms of renewable energy is immense.
The impetuosity and irregularity of natural flows did not prompt men to look for issues for its growing need for energy. With the emergence of countries like China or India, these needs are becoming bulimic and it is now urgent to seek and find other sustainable methods of exploitation, current energies, fossil or even nuclear power, will no longer suffice. For a long time, let us turn to the exploitation of natural flows and activate our gray matter as we did in time for the automobile or the plane: invent new machines, new engines or converters.
The sustainability of our standard of living depends on it, more widely also depends on it the future of industrial humanity and of humanity itself ...
It is certain that not everything has been discovered or exploited in terms of invention of engines or rotary machines: for proof a new concept of rotary engine with annular tri-lobic piston is born: it had never been evoked nor experienced until then.
The creative energy to invent and develop machine concepts to convert natural flows must be a new breath for current generations of researchers and these machines must be clean and fully fit into the perspective of sustainable development.
9. Exhibitions, references and patents filed.
a) Exhibition and conferences
Since the end 2004 the machine has been presented in several exhibitions and public salons:
- Mondial of invention and innovation at the Porte de Versailles exhibition center in Paris in December 2004 with a first prize.
- World scale model and scale model in April 2005 and April 2006 at the Porte de Versailles exhibition center in Paris.
- Model making fair in Sannois in September 2005
- Home fair in Romorantin / Lanthenay in October 2005
- Exhibition of inventions at ORANGES / JONQUIERES in October 2005.
b) Patents filed
- First patent filed: FR2851011
Internal rotational combustion engine, has piston of annular tri-arc form within chamber having bi-arc form and external toothed hexa-arc gearwheel fit on one end of annular piston
- Second patent filed: worldwide equivalence (PCT) of the FR patent whose number is WO2004081357.
- Third patent filed: FR2872859
"6-stroke tripod rotary piston engine"
- Fourth patent filed: WO2006016019
"6-stroke rotary engine with a 3-part piston"
10. Existing prototypes
There are about twenty of them and have been adapted to different demonstrations to simulate / reproduce operation in pressure / depression / flow rate of natural flows. Here is a series of photos presenting these different montages (click on the image, except the animation, to enlarge)
11. The rest of the project in terms of wishes and needs
- Scientifically characterize the concept as we are other current machines or engines, calculate the theoretical and real yields.
- Develop the different axes of exploitation of the concept: studies of materials, fluid dynamics and thermodynamics.
- Develop “general public” machines.
If you are interested in the project and want to know more, you can contact the author, his contact details are on this page (please specify, for information, that you have discovered his invention via econology).
You can also chat with the inventor on the forum : operation and explanations of a tri-lobic rotary engine