Launch of a legal database on electric renewable energies in the EU-25
Since August 13, 2008, anyone interested can access free of charge an online database containing, for the member states of the European Union of 27, important legal information on the national measures currently in force in the field of renewable energies. electrical (support systems and network access).
Entitled "RES LEGAL" and made available by the Federal Ministry of the Environment (BMU), the site, soon available in English, is accessible at the url: http://www.res-legal.eu
The regulations are detailed for each renewable technology (wind, PV, geothermal, biomass, hydraulic). The two categories "support" ("Förderung") and "access to the network" ("Netzzugang") are each subdivided into three sub-domains:
- overview of the legal situation;
- overview of support / access to the network;
- detailed information on the support instruments / on the regulations concerning access, use and development of the network.
- Michael Schroeren, Press Service - BMU-Pressereferat, Alexanderstraße 3, D10178 Berlin - tel: +49 301 830 52010, fax: +49 301 830 52016 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Database : http://www.res-legal.eu
- BMU website: http://www.bmu.de
Source: BE Germany