Online publication of a legal database on renewable electric energies in the EU-25
Since August 13, 2008, any interested person can access free of charge an online database containing, for the member states of the European Union of the 27, important legal information on the national measures currently in force in the field of renewable energies. electrical (support systems and network access).
Entitled "RES LEGAL" and made available by the Federal Ministry of the Environment (BMU), the site, soon available in English, is accessible at the url: http://www.res-legal.eu
The regulations are detailed there for each of the renewable technologies (wind, PV, geothermal, biomass, hydraulic). The two categories "support" ("Förderung") and "network access" ("Netzzugang") are each subdivided into three sub-areas:
- overview of the legal situation;
- overview of support / network access;
- detailed information on the supporting instruments / on the regulations concerning the access, use and development of the network.
- Michael Schroeren, Press Service - BMU-Pressereferat, Alexanderstraße 3, D10178 Berlin - tel: +49 301 830 52010, fax: +49 301 830 52016 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Database : http://www.res-legal.eu
- BMU website: http://www.bmu.de
Source: BE Germany