Here are the different heat capacities of the most common biofuels:
Keywords: PCI, calorific value, bio fuel, straw, wood, briquettes, chips, wood boiler, cereals, agricultural waste
Data is provided for the following fuels and different humidity:
1) fresh chips from forest
2) Wood chips Stock 1
3) Tree Bark
4) Platelets Joinery
5) Sawdust wood
6) pellets / briquettes
7) Logs "beech"
8) Logs "beech" bis
9) Straw "yellow"
10) Straw "gray" or rods rape
11) Wheat - Grain
14) straw Pellets
15) Grass Miscanthus type of elephants
Click on the image below to enlarge the picture:
- Wood Heating: Why heat with wood?
- Comparison of the actual cost of energy
- Download Comparative dynamics of energy prices
- heating and insulation forum
- The actual costs of heating on the forums