This site was created 2003 beginning in information purposes. This is still the main role of this site: to inform our visitors. But here are, in more detail, some of the reasons for the existence of this site:
- Show that technological solutions exist or have existed but have not been developed for reasons that escape us (protection of interests?…).
- Show that current solutions that could be developed are not; Why ?
Example: the "famous" Pantone engine process
- Show that the solutions currently adopted, for example by car manufacturers, are not necessarily the most judicious and “environmentally friendly”. An example is that of the financial “efforts” put into the fuel cell, the econological efficiency of which will depend on the means of supplying hydrogen, at the expense of hybrid-Diesel vehicles (for example) or energy recovery solutions. braking. Another example is the use in vehicles of “mechanical” air conditioning instead of absorption air conditioning.
Example: the comparative hybrid hydrogen MIT
- Show that ecology is no longer exclusively reserved for a minority of the population often considered post-sixty-eight or idealistic. Show that less committed people can also have an ecological sensitivity and that some seek, with difficulty, to work in this direction.
Example: The presentation of webmaster
- Show that, finally, despite what they claim, industrialists, decision-makers and the media are interested, at least a little, in this research.
- To be able to disseminate information without going through the traditional media. Unfortunately, credibility on so-called independent websites is far from systematic and automatic.
- Finally, allow our visitors to react via reactions or forum and to disseminate their "econological" research (contact us if you have done a work that you want to publish).
Example: Compressed fluid storage study
- Provide a space for debate, exchange and discussion via the forums : click here to visit the