Here is the basic plan issued by Pantone on the Internet at the end of 1990 years, re-designed by JL Naudin
Keywords: pantone engine plane, modification, small engine
Be careful this is a "basic" plan without any improvement and you will soon find its limits (including the use of a single bubbler and a bubbler for gasoline). This plan is to be tested only on your lawnmower or small engine.
Moreover we do not certify that:
- The length of the rod.
- The presence and necessity of the magnetic component (running north-south)
For a first approach and find the system that plan enough nonetheless.
- Summary: what the Pantone system?
- The plan pantone basic original engine
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Tips mounting practical part 1
- Tips mounting practical part 2
- List of needed parts and supplies
- More details
- The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): Intro
- The FAQ on the Pantone motor