Cogiterra and Recyconsult publish the following specialized environment websites: www.actu-environnement.com + www.dictionary-environnement.com + www.emploi-environnement.com + www.recy.net. From September, we will open new sites: www.annu-environnement.com, www.portail-environnement.com, www.reglementation-environnement.com,…
Contributions of the environmental network sites
The environmental portal opens the door to a set of complementary and linked Internet sites to enable you to reach as quickly and efficiently as possible the information you are looking for on the environment (air, waste, sustainable development, water, ecology, energy, risks, health, etc.). The vast majority of services are accessible free of charge. The environment portal supports you throughout your professional career:
- From your initial or continuing training, with additional courses essential to your studies, online self-training ...
- To achieve your professional objectives, by offering you all the technical, regulatory, economic information, all the news, all the contacts with professionals in the sector, etc.
- And without forgetting when looking for a first position, a career development or a hiring in order to strengthen your team.
- Actu-Environnement.com broadcasts daily professional environmental news, the agenda of events, conferences and seminars in the sector, interviews, etc. New products sections, opinion polls, and forum news discussion rounds off these services. Finally, receive the free environmental newsletter to keep you informed on a daily basis!
- Emploi-Environnement.com connects candidates and recruiters from the environment sector. Candidates submit their CVs and consult the offers for free while remaining informed by email alert of new opportunities in the sector. Recruiters offer their advertisements and benefit from an exhaustive and specific CV database for their recruitments.
- Reglementation-Environnement.com offers and comments on French and European environmental regulations. Through its exhaustive database, find all the regulatory references to which you are subject. Subscribing to the email alert will then allow you to keep yourself informed of changes in regulations in your sector.
- Recy.Net provides daily all the technical, regulatory, economic information… on water, air, waste, risks, environmental management, health, ecology, energies… which you will need for identify your environmental problem, understand the issues for your organization and turn to the solutions best suited to your situation.
- E-Formation-Environnement.com lists the environmental training courses accessible at all levels, from Bac to doctorate through continuing education. The database is available free of charge. Design and access your tailor-made E-Training courses on several environmental issues: EMS, waste, ecology, water, etc.
- Annu-Environnement.com, the most comprehensive free international directory of environmental stakeholders, is available in French, English or Spanish. Find your contact person at all points of the world: the consulting firm specializing in soil remediation, the scrap collector, the used oil recovery company, the control laboratory for your liquid effluents, etc.
- Dictionary-Environment.com includes all the French-speaking definitions to better understand the environment in all its transversality and verticality: air, waste, sustainable development, water, effluents, ecology, energy, regulations, risks… A French technical database / English and English / French enriches the service offered.