Legend Motors - The Clerget 9B 130 ch
When 1914 year begins, the Clerget-Blin Company has only four months old. The 13 August 1913, Pierre Clerget and his partner Eugene Blin filed in the commercial register the name of the Clerget-Blin et Cie, located at 37, Cave Street in Levallois, in local industrial firm Malicet-Blin ( automotive). The new company is the starting point for new achievements: rotary engines air cooled, who throughout the years 1914-1918 war, experiencing an extraordinary success and result in production in excess of a total of more than thirty thousand units . This production emerges an extraordinary engine: the 130 ch!